Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 23 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Now price 25 .

I just order 2 M size .

Hope I can get this time !

Yasuo.

P.S If  last order was insured can you check it up for how it’s work  Royal Mail ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/10/2023 at 15:05, Bibs said:

Just added a ton of new Lotus official swag to the shop...

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/collections/new-collection

and there's even more in the sale...

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/collections/lotus-sale

:thumbsup:

image.jpeg

It appears that Lotus clothing are as hard to get hold of as there car parts. I ordered a T shirt on 13th Oct and still waiting as apparently its on back order ... Its a T shirt for gods sake 🤷

1 hour ago, NAC63 said:

I ordered a T shirt on 13th Oct and still waiting as apparently its on back order ... Its a T shirt for gods sake

Get over it, it's a Lotus part. If it wasn't on back order it wouldn't be worth having.

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

14 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Get over it, it's a Lotus part. If it wasn't on back order it wouldn't be worth having.

🤣 Yes I know what you're saying.

Thing is I have a couple of friends who were both interested in purchasing the Evora or maybe the Emira but this lack of parts availability put them both off , makes you wonder how many other people have the same thoughts 🤔.  Not good for Lotus sales .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Busy week for the TLF Shop! Thanks everyone for your support throughout 2023 :thumbsup:

If anyone wants Christmas presents, please order by 4pm this Thursday the 7th and we'll be posting on the 11th via Royal Mail Tracked. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

On 05/12/2023 at 14:02, Bibs said:

Busy week for the TLF Shop! Thanks everyone for your support throughout 2023 :thumbsup:

If anyone wants Christmas presents, please order by 4pm this Thursday the 7th and we'll be posting on the 11th via Royal Mail Tracked. 

image.jpeg

Does this mean my black and gold T shirt is here 🤔 🥳

Why can't you just message @Bibs direct?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!