Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Freescan Source Code - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Freescan Source Code

Hello,

Does anybody have the source code for freescan for me ?? I can not find my way around in sourceforge.net so I hope someone can help me. Many thanks in advance.

Freek

Esprit Freak

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder you can't find it on sourceforge... it's not there !

It used to, though, but not any more.

I had to e-mail Andy Whittaker directly and beg him for a copy of the source code. You could try that as well, but he is always very busy.

I made an archive of it, but it weights 1.5MB in ZIP form, and the forum does not allow attachments over 1.0 MB (it just about fits the 1.0MB limit if compressed in tar.bz2 format, but I doubt Windows users can read that so...), so I uploaded it there instead, but I can't leave it there for too long so please grab it quick ! ;-)

http://freudhoefer.de/File_Share/Vince/

Edited by troutrou

Vincent thank you very much., much appreciated.

Bibs maybe you can change the filename in your post into something like freescanSourcefiles.zip or something like that so the downloaders know it is the sourcefiles and not freescan itself.

Again many thanks

Freek

Esprit Freak

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Gold FFM

This is a really old thread Duncan. You might find that a lot more people are using Espritmon nowadays.

As Travis said above your post, the source files are no longer available.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)