IGNORED

Date for Santa coming

Andrew

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andrew.

I know :) ............. but will keep Mum if you are not spilling the beans. Lets just say that I am car 3 into Scotland and I settled on 25th September yesterday as firm date for collection.

I had been planning to do the Factory collection just before the October Factory Frolic thing but have decided on Edinburgh collection as I have too much going on in my life at present with holidays and work problems. I also want to fit the paint protection film and that is best done on a new undriven car. Sods law at this time of year it will be chipped on the way home and when messing about down there.

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Long way home you could say that, well how is this for a plan 400 miles down in the Esprit, 400 miles home in the Evora then 200 miles run round Edinburgh, now 400 miles back to the factory for a 1000 mile service for the Evora run in wee hee, back up the road with the Esprit, fly down and pick up the Evora back home for a few days then it soff to France with the Evora and 3000 mile blast taking in the Circuit des Remparts .

Andrew :)

Andrew - fancy a race to the Hethel gates in our Evora's? Strictly observing the site 10mph limit of course.....

I'm going to be there a little earlier and be treated to Lotus coffee and Lotus lunch before some pics and depart at 2..Probably going to drive up Monday night actually as don't fancy the drive from West London Tuesday am...

We must do a photo with Bibs and his 2 Eleven for the forum...

Not at all excited.... :):huh::(

Us too. Have to arrange collection date from dealer, sometime after 4th Sept which is when they will have received it. :):huh::(

Shame it just misses my birthday - 1st Sept wouldn't you know it

Deposit Paid 25.07.08

Delivery Date: 10.09.08

Andrew,

That sounds like a good plan!

Remember to take lots of nice photographs in France.

Enjoy.

• Gold FFM

Been offline for a week (up in Scotland!) and just catching up - really pleased for you folks that deliveries are now only a few days away. I heard a rumour that the first customer cars are arriving at B&C and Stratton middle of this week too, so PDIs then out to some lucky owners. Looking forward to hearng your reports and the forum's Spotted section getting busy :)