Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Premium pack - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Premium pack

I learned in the following post that the seats are partly fabric in base model without "premium pack"

http://www.evoraforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=549

Is that true? The spec. sheets clearly says that the seats are "leather" as standard.

I was going for "non-premium pack" simply because "premium pack" seems just too costly for what it is in a way as I understood it.

But this fabric seats totally changes the situation. Does anybody have definite information on this?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my post regarding the non leather seats.

I was very surprised as i also thought the standard spec included leather seats

Suggest you ask the delaer to verify once and for all but the car i saw definately had only part leather seats.

construction and property consultants : My company

• Gold FFM

Coincidentally I picked up the current brochure and spec sheet in B&C this morning: it clearly says (in three places) "leather seats" as standard without the Premium Pack. I'll try to catch Jamie about it when I pop back to pick up the Elise later.

Ok...

This is the definitive answer, as verified by the factory.

All UK specification cars will have leather seats regardless of whether you specify the Premium Pack or not.

The orange vehicle is a test vehicle for electrical systems and for interior trim. In hotter territories, to where the Evora will shortly be sold, there may well be an option for cloth trim, where local conditions suggest a very hot interior may arise after parking in the sun for a prolonged period.

The cloth seats in the orange car are, therefore, purely a development department test project for outside the UK.

I hope this helps.

One has to ask why the chap in the Chrome orange car didn't explain that to Beady. My dealer said he hadn't heard anything about it, but would get back to the factory and confirm.

If you look at Mischi's post in the Spotted section titled "Ardent red and black", the eagle eyed Mischi points out the black interior has no dash logo and is therefore probably a standard interior. I hope it is because it looks the business.

Also, the picture of the interior at night in the lastest evo magazine looks superb.

The Ardent Red car referenced was/is an evaluation prototype and I would not expect to see minor things like an Evora logo on the dash included.

The white car we had at Donington similarly was a prototype and did not have the logo on the dash.

An interesting chain as I was originally going to go for an owners spec myself but gave up and went for the LE as SWMBO wanted Oyster whatever happened.

Anyway I know I have read it recently in some Lotus originated blurb that the Dash Logo is part of the Premium Pack never minding the rest of the discussion.

I am also looking forward to seeing a standard interior sometime especially without both Premium and Tech packs and back seats that I will never use that I have had to pay so much for! :)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Thank you for all the feedback.

I checked with my local dealer in Tokyo, who confirmed that a standard model has full leather seats in black, which is different from charcoal offered in Premimum Pack.