Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF 'Spotted' Cards - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF 'Spotted' Cards

Bibs

If you regularly see Lotus cars on the road it's a good idea for us to get them on here. TLF have 5,000 'Spotted' cards which explain a little about the site and have room on the back for you to write your name so your new local buddy can track you down :getmecoat:

IMG_0801.jpg

If you want some, PM me your address and I'll post some out. They are also included in any shop order too along with a free TLF keyring. :hrhr:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had already put in my order. :getmecoat:

{Thinking} might be worth keeping a few of the old ones be worth a fortune on ebay in the future

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Got mine, so ready to spread the gospel up this way. Now all I have to do is spot parked ones AND have a card on me.rolleyes.gif

Edited by Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

They're wallet sized for a reason Al! :)

Yup I see that and they are in my credit card wallet and now both cars but I don't always carry plastic with me. Hey, I am the guy who went on holiday to NY with wife and kids and left them sitting on the kitchen table. THAT didn't make me popular when I found out at Manchester airport check in! rolleyes.gif Still married though - just.

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

:( You left the wife and kids sitting on the kitchen table :):ermm::)

Oh $hit! X.gif I even read it before posting. Made perfect sense to me! laser.gif At least that why I'd have had a quieter life for sure. This one off lapse of leaving credit cards behind about 10 years ago gets brought up every time I head for airport or away for a weekend which is a lot! guitar.gif

Got mine, so ready to spread the gospel up this way. Now all I have to do is spot parked ones AND have a card on me.rolleyes.gif

Ya missed mine in Stirling yesterday Al but hey I know about the forum anyway. Must PM Bibs tonight to get my supply.

Is there a knack to pinning them on cars spotted on the move? :) I haven't seen many Loti parked usually see them on the move.

Got mine thanks, started to hand them out much more frequently than before :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Very nice! The only thing is, I rarely seem to see a parked Lotus......For moving targets, is it acceptable to wrap a card around a brick and launch it through a side window?

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Very nice! The only thing is, I rarely seem to see a parked Lotus......For moving targets, is it acceptable to wrap a card around a brick and launch it through a side window?

I have the moving targets covered with this:

strip.jpg

:lol:

Bibs, could you send me some. Bought a spoiler from someone with several Esprits in his lock up in varying stages of decay. He had never heard of the forum but aware of SELOC.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hippo, so it was you who threw the brick wrapped in Lotus Forums flyer through my front foglamp on the way home yesterday???

Thought it was a stone but the flyer gave it away..........:lol: joke!!!

Nearside foglamp got trashed and its a right bugger to remove and get to.

So what does an old timer need to do (Thats old timer on here) to get hold of some flyers

Waynef

• Gold FFM

Mememe I want some too! :lol:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

OK, I'll address them to 'Mike6' and pop 'em in the post!

Honest, I did say in the first post of this thread that if you want some, PM me your address. I try to make it easy, really I do!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.