Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1. Bahrain GP - Page 2 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1. Bahrain GP

Bibs

Only 5" of the pace! That's pretty good if we consider things! Ahead of the Virgins, that's part of the plan! Can't wait to see Richard in the Red skirt! after all Red is Richard's color!

By 'eck, not bad for a newbie!

5/10ths behind Mark Webber's Red Bull on the timesheets! One swallow does not maketh a summer and all that, but the Lotus boys must be well chuffed with themselves.animier.gif

http://www.formula1....10/3/10511.html

Edited by hedgerley

At 34.17 the left hand mirror flies off!!!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

At 34.17 the left hand mirror flies off!!!

ah....I dont reckon they can see out of em anyway......in true colin style....'add' lightnes.....in this case ditch the mirros :)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Must admit it's great to see Lotus being mentioned in F1 again along with Ferraris and Mclarens of this world :)

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

How may points do we get for being first on the track for practice?

• Gold FFM

Does anyone know where we can find some footage of the practice sessions that we can see here in Australia? I can't seem to find a feed on the internet anywhere. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

We're quite spoilt here in the UK, Michael. The BBC useses its 'Red Button' channels to broadcast events such as these without disrupting their normal everyday programmes. Live Saturday practice has just started for us and is also usually available via their website (iPlayer) but is blocked for overseas viewers.

I have heard of techno internet geeky types being able to fool the BBC iPlayer into believing they are accessing the site from the UK by using various proxy servers. But of course despite information on how to view iplayer from outside UK being available on Google and suchlike, I couldn't possibly condone such naughty behaviour.

We're quite spoilt here in the UK, Michael. The BBC useses its 'Red Button' channels to broadcast events such as these without disrupting their normal everyday programmes.

:)

I did not actually know that. Was watching the bbc news as i read this and saw the red button symbol in the corner, sure enough the F1 practice is now on. I think the last time i used the 'funny buttons' was to get subtitles on the Eurovision song contest, as all the eastern european songs have very funny lyrics and i like to see stuff like 'little furry thing live in the forest' show in english as some scantily clad euro teens bop about aimlessly. TBH the F1 practice cannot hope to compete, but cheers all the same.

PC, presser of the red button.

• Gold FFM

Are Trulli and Kovi on the track? Autosport hasn't mentioned them at all. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

8 seconds off pace.

IMO we have not had a proper bing-a-bong European entry since Gina G's 'just a little bit'. I liked the 'teenage life' one a few years back, sung by the guy that did the rap on the remix of kung foo fighting, and surrounded by school girls. Latvia are always good, perhaps we should do an 'F1 style' UK eurovision entry and just whack our flag on some other countrys team?

• Gold FFM

Are you in the right thread Paul, or am I missing the joke being an Aussie? :)

Ermmmm, it wasn't that long ago that a certain chocolate egg loving TLF member was declaring that he'd not watch F1 this year or have any interest in the goings on of any of the teams, faux or not.

What happened to that bloke?

laser.gif

This red button stuff is complicated!

Lisa just did it for me though.

I did make breakfast :)

Paul C a convert! Wow, whoda thunked it!?

Sweepstake on how long his enthusiasm lasts?

We've digressed some what,

Whos going to Bibs for the GP?

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Now settled in front of the 10 foot screen with the hi fi stereo sound....roll on qualifying!! And hooray for the French siege mentality and thus the window shutters...!! At least the Lotus gets to do the qualifying, unlike some others(!) .. and Rosberg has slightly spoilt the Schumacher bandwagon's party...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Todays Direct feed info for those who have movable satellite dishes

Intelsat 10-02 / Thor 2-3-5 (0.8°W)

Fréquence: 11651 - Pol: V - SR: 13333 - FEC: -

Catégorie: Sport - Formule 1

Transmis en: MPEG-2 4:2:2

Infos: Formula 1 Sakhir(Bahrain) GP

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

• Gold FFM

Just seeing the Lotus car live on the BBC is putting damn big grin on my face.

Already out of qualifying in Q1 but nothing unexpected there really. Next goal must be just to see if they can last the distance tomorrow.

Good luck guys.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Christ didn't they try hard not to get them on picture though ?

I expected to see something about them, more emphasis on 'the silver arrow' though and the little cheater ;)

Seriously even when the T72 (I think it was a T72 because...) came on screen the camera whipped off of it and onto some old ferraris.

Hope to see some more air time tomorrow.

I see the wrangling has already started about Mclaren's duct thingy

• Like 1

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Gold FFM

I checked the channel again today and qualifying is going to be shown tonight in 1 hours time. So for the first time ever, I am going to watch it with some sort of interest. Best of luck to the Lotus guys and gals.

I will not be attending Bibs as I've already stated as I can't get a plane in time now. ;)