Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread! - Page 12 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks stunning Rick, the 928 looks nice also, plenty of love for them, apart from engine rebuild costs lol :)   Drivers door on the Elite needs closing properly also :P

A

Door adjustment or not, lovely looking motor and a fantastic colour, all you need to do now is put kermit eye stickers on the car like Jim Hendersons Elite :thumbup:

A

• 2 weeks later...

Love it! Although, I'm sure fuel hasn't been that cheap within the last 7 years? Are you sure of your dates? :devil:

Both cars either side are 2000/2001 reg?

You are older than you think lol

https://www.petrolprices.com/the-price-of-fuel.html

just found this - could be 2007 I guess but I don't remember that price in Norfolk - was it cheaper in London? Maybe I blinked and missed it?

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

S2 éclat looks stunning in its final form. Red suits it well. I'm sure thy would have built a lot more were it not for the re-engineered chassis of the new excel. Pity the factory didn't just stick these bodies onto the new chassis but I guess that would be considered a rectification. I'm hanging onto my car for as long as I can.......

• Like 1

Last year I took 099 to France for the Laon Classic and bobbed over the old riems circuit on the way back (via Paris and Hornfluer)

DSCN1019_zpsbx1pjjik.jpg

DSCN1010_zpsbnpawws4.jpg

DSCN1009_zps7nb3frsf.jpg

Edited by igg-hiss
image edit
  • Like 1