Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread! - Page 8 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread!

Your eclat rocks them all - especially with those sexy wheels. I'd paint that front airdam yellow for added coolness.

Get that cylinder head fixed and get out on the roads of BC wowing them again!

you have an awesome looking car.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They look sorry for themselves but at least they can keep each other company.!  Maybe the red one was the one on ebay recently ? The black one will be in a bad way with no having no windows. :cry:

A

Hi Roddy,

How do you get on with the 2 post lift with the Eclat? Also, the blue dolleys - I've been thinking about those - my floor isn't as smooth as yours - is the car easy to move.

I ask out of interest as I thought i wanted one/either for my Elite but not sure where the 'safe' lift points are or how easy the old girl would be to move on my slightly rippled concrete floor?.

Would be very interested to hear your experience.

Cheers

Ant

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

5 hours ago, silverfrost said:

They look sorry for themselves but at least they can keep each other company.!  Maybe the red one was the one on ebay recently ? The black one will be in a bad way with no having no windows. :cry:

To be fair the black one is only missing some windows!?

I'm not sure how old that photo is but the Streeview on Google is dated 2009 so they have been sat for a while if still there.

:) 

It's getting there......

Hello Mark. That's the way it works. Sadly my éclat riviera has a broken exhaust manifold. I plan to restore the chassis and suspension components properly before I put it back on the road and that will be a body off job. 

• 3 weeks later...