Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 149 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm sure if they could have homolagated the 410/430 front that would have also been better. However personally I prefer just the 400 style. The glass rear panel looks better than the aftermaket look louvered CF one and the vents in the front guards look stuck on if they were intergrated into the guard they would just look that much "factory".

I sure that the first series EVORA owners think all the latter cars look too fussy.

• Like 1

Personally don't like it. Think it is a diamond cut is it not?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 hours ago, xxaarraa said:

I am noticing that many of the new Evora GT cars shown in the press fleet have white rim stripes on the black wheels. What do you guys think of that look?

Not much, but obviously a marketing person “that’ll sell”.......🤔

I like the diamond cut edge too,

I'm not a fan of seeing black wheels against tyres (makes the tyre look brown) so the diamond edge takes your eye away from this.

but it's hard to notice stone chips in the clear laquer.... And then the unsightly corrosion which follows. 

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 22:17, au-yt said:

I sure that the first series EVORA owners think all the latter cars look too fussy.

Nope. Well not me anyway, I think they all have their merits. If I had to choose just one, the current GT410 Sport does it for me.

9 hours ago, DBG said:

Agreed re the tyres against black wheels, but it’s easily fixed with tyre shine. 

30550886817_16a8e80ff0_b.jpg

Nope, still does nothing for me. I just don’t get the black wheels thing, makes the car look like it is missing something and has dark holes where the wheels are supposed to be.

Just my opinion of course. Nice that we are all different though, makes life much more interesting.

Brown tyres by the looks of it :sofa:

😁😁

4 minutes ago, Peegee355 said:

Black tyres, black wheels, black calipers!  It's the only way to go  🙂

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2d4d.jpg

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Peegee355 said:

Black tyres, black wheels, black calipers!  It's the only way to go  🙂

+1! 😎

5630595A-234D-46F1-A818-A8E9013FE0AB.jpeg

• Like 2

Not posted many pictures in a while but thought I'd share a quick one from lotus Silverstone tech sent me.

The talented Mr Ian Walker who owns rockguardz (they make carbon parts to protect mountain bikes) made me up one of his splitters after I saw it on his blue evora400. The guys at Lotus Silverstone are fitting it but I asked them if they could get the lip wrapped yellow along with some yellow "cat scratches" a la the gt430.

I've not collected it since the work has been done so probably more pictures to follow

IMG-20190812-WA0002.jpg

Edited by dbase
  • Like 2

On 14/08/2019 at 09:43, PaulCP said:

Nope, still does nothing for me. I just don’t get the black wheels thing, makes the car look like it is missing something and has dark holes where the wheels are supposed to be.

Just my opinion of course. Nice that we are all different though, makes life much more interesting.

You and @CocoPops are as tight as two peas from the same pod!

I do though love the silver wheels on my Evora...

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 hours ago, dbase said:

Not posted many pictures in a while but thought I'd share a quick one from lotus Silverstone tech sent me.

The talented Mr Ian Walker who owns rockguardz (they make carbon parts to protect mountain bikes) made me up one of his splitters after I saw it on his blue evora400. The guys at Lotus Silverstone are fitting it but I asked them if they could get the lip wrapped yellow along with some yellow "cat scratches" a la the gt430.

I've not collected it since the work has been done so probably more pictures to follow

IMG-20190812-WA0002.jpg

Looks gorgeous in that blue