Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 134 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Indeed, I saw your car on the live 'Youtube' coverage, along with what seemed to be a very good turn out of Evora's!

Looked like a great event... gutted I was not able to make it over from Oz! 😕 

• Gold FFM

very very top effort sir...  car looked particularly good splatterd with marble dust..  wing looks fantastic!!

• Thanks 1

On 29/09/2018 at 22:40, Alfa2Evora said:

Those of you at the 70th event today wouldn't have had too much difficulty in recognising my car - it was the one with a few isolated patches of Laser Blue just visible under a thick layer of combined white marble dust and brown brake dust.

I spotted you and even managed to take a couple of pictures of your car on track. If interested I can post them / send them after verifying the quality (of the layers of dust). :)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, Arregueti said:

I spotted you and even managed to take a couple of pictures of your car on track. If interested I can post them / send them after verifying the quality (of the layers of dust). :)

Would be good to see - thanks in advance.

• Gold FFM

A short video clip from my recent Spanish roadtrip.

I didn't go too mad (self-imposed rev limit of about 6k and cornered with a modicum of discretion) but I was still having some fun, right up to the point that I caught up with the motorbicyclists, :rolleyes: .

Part 1 is also on Youtube if you're interested - it's from the French side of the mountains but runs for about 30 minutes, the second half of which are the more interesting ones.

• Like 2