Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 152 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Lacets de Montvernier......

spend every summer in the alps cycling for a week or two, rode that last year...  lovely little climb 

would make a stunning hill climb event 

ldm.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bruss said:

Until you get to France. You will need a riveted number plate ( officially).

Silly question but how can they have their own rule. Surely there must be some EU legislation as to what is required? 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

There isn't an eu standard for registration plates. Letter size, spacing , postion of plate and coulors are country dependent. I think but haven't checked that as long as the plate is fixed and conforms otherwise to country of origin then all is well as long as you have your country sticker in the right place, GB etc. 

And farming. And fishing. etc. I love France the country it's beautiful. I've liked every French person I've worked with and there has been hundreds of them. But the French politicos really are a breed apart. Take Macron and his chums out of France and you'd probably find Heaven is a place on earth.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Well done it looks stunning 👍

On 28/08/2019 at 09:43, xxaarraa said:

Dang this picture thread escalated pretty quick into brexit and EU rules. lol. 

Well said they just can not help themselves.

15 hours ago, KG said:

Just arrived and picking it up tomorrow!

Original GT 430 CF rear wing and CF bumper coming up!

D065899E-1E2F-417A-808B-081CDD2665C3.jpeg

The size of those parking spaces this has to be the USA right?

I like the gunmetal? especially, but both look ace!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can get them from Lotus as OEM or GRP (Winace) in the US. 

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!