Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 24 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Never noticed it before but it matches the lines on the 'no back window' racing slotted engine cover.  I see it also has the body kit front and rear air scoops behind the front wheels and forward of the rear.  I wonder if that roof scoop actually feeds more air to the engine in desert like climates for cooling?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

That excited about washing mine for the first time in 3 months :whistle: I took photos in the half light and sleet as I washed!  Soaked through and cold but worth it to remind me what lay under the filth!  :thumbsup:

post-7988-0-98552900-1390862962.jpg

post-7988-0-04881400-1390862956.jpg

post-7988-0-55521400-1390862958.jpg

post-7988-0-45588100-1390862954.jpg

post-7988-0-70387100-1390862959.jpg

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Never noticed it before but it matches the lines on the 'no back window' racing slotted engine cover.  I see it also has the body kit front and rear air scoops behind the front wheels and forward of the rear.  I wonder if that roof scoop actually feeds more air to the engine in desert like climates for cooling?

Bit more on it here. 475bhp!!

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f170/dubai-kalba-road-trip-475hp-evora-203033/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=81#post2823153

Like the colour but unsure about the SR look with it.  Probably much nicer in the flesh.

Well is that a My 12 or 13 car?

I guess not (the Color of the handbrake Lever on My 12 cars even with premium pack, is black - (normally) and the whole Dashboard is covered in one color)

I think it is a pre My 12 car but with a non Standard int. (on pre My 12 cars the inside of the doors got the "two tone" look normally, some cars were build in the "one color" look)

Funnily enough the interior in that colour gets more 'wows' from passengers than the one in my MY12 car. It does help inside too as it feels lighter and less cocooned.

Not sure about turbines but they do look good at night with the light shining on the spokes. And they're not as hard to clean as they look either.

Its been interesting driving an N/A IPS MY11 in copmarison with my MY12 S IPS. When I get mine back I'll post up some views, I think people may find them quite surprising. :coffee: