Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 48 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM

A couple more from our journey through Wales.

Harlech Castle.

URL]DSC_0104.jpg

Talybont on Usk.

DSC04443.jpg

The view from our cottage:

DSC_0082_1.jpg

Sunrise from our cottage:

DSC04692.jpg

Bizarrely, there would have been more, but in true Evora driver style - I kept on driving :)

• Like 2

I thought the Evora attracted attention, a GT40 is in a different league:lol:...

20151018_110424-01.thumb.jpeg.6029528b7a

Went to a Pistonheads meet with a mate and also bumped into Gravel (Joe) from here, nice to meet you :thumbup: Unfortunately the weather was poor so didn't manage to take any more photos.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

12027541_1056515157692143_64319758369770

Ooooo. Fog. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Chuck Series 4 on Netflix and it seems our two CIA agents have a great new mode of transport. Taken from episodes 20 and 21!  Yahoo, the Evora's a film star too!  Looks like a Pre MY12 one too, no trim fallen off and looks great! :)

Shame about them damn yankee reflector thingies though. Oh well.....

Chuck.jpg

Chuck2.jpg

chuck3.jpg

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

A little old but I liked the review - Evora NA

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 weeks later...

Gave the new car its first proper mega clean today. I love doing this as it lets you find all the little imperfections on the car that you don't really notice at first. The thing I've found today though is, this car is pretty immaculate! Not easy to get a big reflective shine on this kind of white, but it's had a full wash, then a going over with Gtechniq. I also totally went through the interior including cleaning, softening and protecting the leather. By the time I was finished it was a lovely day, so I didn't feel too bad about having a little blast in a clean car before tucking her back up!

6fcf134b38e895725be6ea3fadb415d6_zpsqubu

• Like 1

Pah, white is OK, but you really want this: ;)

evora.jpg

The small print.

Red does look amazing, @Sizona old Evora looked the nuts! Shame my old phone camera could not do the red justice

image.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Oh yes, MSG and red interior - my god, I had to go and get some tissues just then.....  Lovely car. If I was in the market for an Evora 400 - that would be the scheme....

• Like 1

The small print.

That would have been my car had the, non Lotus, dealer not been such a cock ?

Stunning car.

image.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

This is Ansar Ali's old car but with black interior, just missed out on this one.

image.jpeg