Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 94 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

On 10/30/2016 at 07:38, ephancock77 said:

Just saw this picture on Instagram, I really like the way that wing intergrates with the rear of the 400.

IMG_20161029_212943.jpg

Dear Santa... 

I've been quite a good boy this year, I've been very very good...I think.

So that wing, the Evora Sport 410 body and interior, the 3-Eleven Race powertrain...That's it. It's not that much you can find it all at the toy store in East Anglia : Hethel, Norfolk, UK . They have a big straight line - a former runway - so you'll have no problem landing the sled and the car is light very very very light. And the elves working inside that top store are very friendly. 

haha, nicely put. :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

@DanChantler had silver wheels... and ruined them :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Haha. Older and wiser and even more convinced the black alloys were the perfect finishing touch! :) I did love the detail of the silver alloys but for me it made the 400 look too soft. The black really makes it look more aggressive and fitting (in my eyes) of what the 400 is.

Plus being from Essex, as @JAWS pointed out, I had to make sure I fitted in with the locals.....:lol:

Oh reason for the poorly blurred reg in the first pic was due to the valet company using it for their website

8 hours ago, DanChantler said:

Plus being from Essex, as @JAWS pointed out, I had to make sure I fitted in with the locals.....:lol:

Oh. so as well as spraying your wheels black they sprayed your face Exige Orange? yup, you'd of fitted right in ;)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 12/11/2016 at 19:03, CocoPops said:

Go look at www.autogespot.co.uk :lol:

a site dedicated to it.

my old yellow one is on there twice from a Spa trip.

Ha, my car is on there with the previous owner. Looks like he had some sort of stone chip stuff on the splitter. Amusingly in one of the pictures there is a shop in the background called Lotus.

The photos really don't do the car or the weather justice, but it's an absolutely beautiful day in the peaks today. Climbing out of town the fog gave way to beautiful sunshine. Looking back, Buxton was lost in a sea of murk. 

IMAG0685.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice looking car there Charles. Superb choice. Welcome to the club and I am sure you'll get plenty of advice and positive support from here.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

I was running in quiet not so loud mode, but I suppose they'd still have had 5 minutes advance warning of my arrival now that you mention it, :thumbup: .

• Gold FFM
On 11/27/2016 at 20:54, phenoyz said:

Hello

I just bought this 2014 Solar Yellow Evora

hoping to learn a lot from this forum

Thanks

Welcome to TLF Charles. :welcome:

Sorry I missed your first post when you actually posted it. Your car looks great.

You should duck over to the Introductions topic and say hi in there as well. :)

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)