Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Calendar - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Calendar

Bibs

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

We had that idea about 2 years ago - I was up for it but we couldn't find enough people with the balls(!) for it.

Unless that's changed? C'mon John, go for it!

Anyhow Bibs, I distinctly remember at least one hour of.my birthday.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You'll need a decent Exige for July....seeing as how thats he only time it's been out this year it does seem apt!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Oooo. What a handsome man, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i mean car :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

That 3rd image is fantastic but I suspect it would need to be landscape. Do you have one?

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the 65 people who have viewed this topic only 13 voted which makes this a disaster waiting to happen unfortunately. The 52 who viewed and didn't even click, thanks for reading, appreciate your assistance :huh:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Sorry Bibs - misunderstood the question if you can believe that - so guilty of not clicking.

Would I buy a calendar (from anyone)? Easy - No, I dont use one.

Should LEF produce a calendar? Well why not if people would like to buy one - most reasonably substantial clubs produce one - so is that a yes? Wasn't sure what my vote would mean so I didn't vote.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

I think to make economical sense you either have to produce a very cheap one like Seloc and give it away for free or head to the other end of the market and produce a nice one for around a tenner, glossy paper and high quality images. If it's that route and 100 are made which I'm guessing would be the kind of minimum numbers then that's a £1k investment (perhaps £800, not sure what they cost as of yet) plus all of the time/effort and if only 13 sell it's a bit of a risk just crossing fingers and hoping the rest go. I'd like to have a TLF calendar as it's a nice thing for the office wall but not at that cost at the moment.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Calander155.jpg

I do my own each year, so I can choose what I want on it. Even then if I add up the cost of paper, and binding etc, I could buy one cheaper. To do it commercially is risky IMO, a lot of out lay for a marginal return. immediate and established competition from LEW, nice idea but if it were my money want enough pre-sold to cover my cost. (did I mention my Scottish heritage)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)