Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
login - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

login

Manntis

Click this to clear your site cookie and let me know after there. IPS have been working on this for a couple of days so they should have fixed it by now!

I hoped it had cleared up, but my PC / cookie forgot my I again ( last time was 28th?) . I just tried the lnk, and got an error "you are not authorised..."

Maybe it's still ongoing.

Andy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely working again for me.

Andy, have you tried clearing your browser cache/temporary files and cookies, shutting the application, and then re-starting?

Edit - holy cow... my 500th post!

Edited by Tentenths

well done , 500th post :)

mine has started to log in properly again OK :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

cleared my cookies but still have to login every time I visit the site,any more ideas

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Are you using Firefox?

I just found that mine had been set to never remember my LEF password. Don't know why.

Go to Tools/Options/Security/Passwords/Exceptions and see if glcforum is in the list. If it is, remove it.

Worked for me. :happy:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

dont know what a clint eastwood movie has to do with the forum, but I use windows xp with IE 7?

still get booted out whan I refresh,

still have to log in evry time I visit

and still dont clear the small unread post squares when i return to an index page

and I have cleard my cookies about six times now

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Howard - Perhaps your IE isn't accepting the cookie in the first place.

Have a look at this picture. See the small red circle at the bottom right? Does yours look like this one? If so, when you double click it does the window in the large red circle appear?

clipboard01dt9.jpg

If it does, click the top address is the box, the one that says http://www.glcforum.com/esprit/forums and click on 'settings'. Select the middle option in the next window which is 'always allow this site to use cookies' then ok everything from there.

If you are still having the same problem, send me a 'remote assistance' invite from XP and I'll drop onto your PC and see if I can find the problem and fix it from there :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Bibs, my refresh is now sorted :)

However, I have done nothing from my end - I've presumed you sorted it from your side - Ta.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Select the middle option in the next window which is 'always allow this site to use cookies' then ok everything from there.

Bibs,

I'm having the same problem. Can't find the "always allow this site to use cookies" Option. Is it on this page?

espritturbo-Untitled1.jpg

Got a new computer last week with the rubbish IE 7. Very restrictive and not user friendly at all :).

Thanks Mark and Bibs now sorted.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

I now have another problem, when I punch F5 (refresh) I keep getting bumped back to the main menu page not the one I was on.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

for the last month i have not been able to post or add a reply?tried to contact you bibs to try the remote assist ( not to sure what to do ? computers are not my thing) i am on windows xp

tried delete cookies,tried allowing the glc forum in the cookie control.i can't pm anybody

SOMEBODY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

regards nigel

The only thing i can now do is FAST REPLY

Aren't you meant to charge 30% matey????? :rolleyes:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

login has gone daft again :)

Even if i just press the 'refresh' button now , it logs me out :)

have been on about 10 mins and had to login 4 times!!!

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)