Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 23 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

From a ski holiday a few years ago, ski rack fine at 120mph on the Autobahns. Second picture taken at the top of the pass between Davos and the Italian border

Edited by Choppa

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Not exactly good photo ops but I always feel like pics after hours of work have spent on the car. I really like the amber turn indicators....I'll not go into any detail regarding the front ones but they are 'in place' for now.

s1swlmesprithomejune09r.jpg

s1swlmespritjune09lrbla.jpg

s1swlmespritjune09lf1.jpg

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

gotta show off the new shoes

newshoes1.JPG

Jeff, I am felling major big time love for those wheels, my fave esprit ones and in black, awesome. When you get fed up in a couple of months of that look , drop me a PM and i can send you my address t ship them to. Oh I wish.

Jeff, I am felling major big time love for those wheels, my fave esprit ones and in black, awesome. When you get fed up in a couple of months of that look , drop me a PM and i can send you my address t ship them to. Oh I wish.

:clap: Thanks,they really do fill out the wheelwells nicely now. I think it'll be a while before I am sick of them!

Wow, Adam: the new acquisition looks very very nice!

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Probably in the wrong section but :D ............I spotted someone taking photos of my car last night - it was me!! :beer:

Hope you like them........ :cool:

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0017-1.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0002-10.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0013-5.jpg

PICT0003-5.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg

PICT0001-16.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

I thought this was supposed to be about present day pics of current condition cars, not shots lifted from the new-car showroom sales brochure.

(Just kidding, Stephen. I think you've redefined the meaning of "mint!" :D )

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Stephen, love your car, the backdrop is nice and the car looks absolutely gorgeous, as it's been said, like new, wish my paint work looked as good as yours (perhaps one day).

Owen

Very nice view freek!

Must find myself a tall building with a view of the Esprit for my next photo!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Valance02.jpg

A different angle. (nearly back together)

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Probably in the wrong section but :) ............I spotted someone taking photos of my car last night - it was me!! :D

Hope you like them........ :D

Just added a new one with my new exhaust which I really am happy with B)

PICT0003-6.jpg

Some fine photos of good looking cars here chaps and lady chaps. Please remember to limit your picture size to 800x600 max. Some of our LEF members are still on dial-up and large pictures can take an age to load.

I normally steal a copy of oversize photos and re-host them on my personal Photobucket account which has an automatic size filter installed on it. (I suggest it may be worth your while opening a (free) Photobucket account too and using their online editor. Other online picture storage websites are available.) I'll then post a link to your picture so it can still be viewed.

However if I'm feeling particularly grumpy please be warned that pictures which are too large run the risk of being deleted, without warning, from your post and you'll have to resize them yourself.

/moan off/

• Gold FFM

what's going on there .. .

an new attendee in the German owners group !? Is that an RHD car ?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..