Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe - Club Lotus trackday - 28th May - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe - Club Lotus trackday - 28th May

Bibs

If anybody else up for an early Breakfast. Usially meet up with PaulC around 8.45am - 9am (hope he's coming. Still want to see his Porker)

Mate, just remembered i'm staying over at a hotel wedding reception friday night so will possibly not be there early for breakie unless we are up mega early and skip the hotel fodder.

Bugger really, as the last few years i've only done the Lotus day at CC for the enjoyable early morning drive down for 8ish, breakie with yourself, then shoot back home mid morning. Will have to hook up for breakie on one of the other (proper race) days we meet up down there during the year?

:D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the discs were skimmed at work today, will be fitting them back on tomorrow while the C1 is in for warranty work. Fingers crossed its got rid of the wobble under braking and I will be able to attend :unsure:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

Bugger really, as the last few years i've only done the Lotus day at CC for the enjoyable early morning drive down for 8ish, breakie with yourself

No worries bud. I'll still be there pretty early. If you make it great but if not, catch up like you say on another race day.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

14. Mark P

15. rip

16. Tony (Loteuk)

17 Cliff (gghc87)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

14. Mark P

15. rip

16. Tony (Loteuk)

17 Cliff (gghc87)

18 Dodgy (brake wobbleless wooo hoooo :) )

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

No worries bud. I'll still be there pretty early. If you make it great but if not, catch up like you say on another race day.

Talking about race days i was planning to go to Prescott on the sunday. Mind you the weather looks pretty poor this weekend and two £18 tickets for a day event is a bit different from a free Castle Combe you can run away from.

:D

Anyone else tracking their car?

Cheeky request - my daughter Lauren will be helping out CL with the drivers signing in, so would be more than happy to be offered passenger laps in something other than Dad's Elan. :thumbsup:

Not sure I want to give up my annual ride in Mikes car for her though :)

Dave.

Am i right in saying you have to be a club lotus member to attend this event? I've only just noticed/read this thread :whistle:

Gates "open" at 7am (got in at 6.45am last year!) , drivers register from 8am.

Dave.

The area in RED is TLF only parking, please enforce this if you're there early enough for us, thanks :D

post-1-0-81834500-1306439922_thumb.jpg

Spud may know better... but I think the right hand half of your red bit is the muster point for the LEC boys. Not really a problem me thinks - we're all mates, well we are until all those Lotus Vectras, Lotus Minis and Lotus 911s show up....... :rolleyes: Hope to be there soon after 8.

Anyone else tracking their car?

Cheeky request - my daughter Lauren will be helping out CL with the drivers signing in, so would be more than happy to be offered passenger laps in something other than Dad's Elan. :thumbsup:

Not sure I want to give up my annual ride in Mikes car for her though :)

Your daughter...in my car...on her own...with my reputation? Yeah should be OK Dave - if the car manages a whole session with you on board that'll be a result in itself and I'll be doing a couple more at the end of the day in open pitlane. Of course if you break it again..... :wallbash:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

I may well rock down....

really fancy getting the car out on track but am not a club lotus member... is it possible that i could sign up and pay tomorrow?

My attendance is however subject to how savage i feel after tonights antics.... really struggle with the early starts plus driving is often still not a good idea!

• Gold FFM

Bowing out, chaps. Fighting the tail end of a bug and still feel rough as a badger's arse.

1. Bibs

2. Sparky

3. Spud

4. GKP

5. MPx

6. Dunc

7. Mattwatts

8. Martyn

9. Mark B

10. Vulcan Grey

11. Mayesprit

12. Paul C

13. fsrowsell

14. Mark P

15. rip

16. Tony (Loteuk)

17 Cliff (gghc87)

18 Dodgy (brake wobbleless wooo hoooo )

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I dunno mate, no lie, there is actually a 007 in the chassis plate and there are guys here that would go nuts over that kind of thing!

I'm not really going to park in you guys bit BTW.

:)

I've got to sort a delivery from China first thing this morning but will get along late morning/lunch time so I'll park up with you guys if there's room.

Why not Paul?

I'll let you in on a little secret. My Lotus Vectra isn't really a genuine Lotus model, the factory have never tinkered with it at all......

You know what it is?

It's just a sticker man!

Simple but effective and clearly working.

See you in the Lotus bay :thumbsup:

Chunky Lover