Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Some Favorites. - Page 4 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Some Favorites.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Some juxtaposition.

6820524089_8228d6d8b4_o.jpg

Like that Andrew, but something not quite right with the colour cast / light on the car? Makes it looks like it was 'shopped in afterwards - think it's because the other ambient light & feel / sky that was added in, has more of an orange / darker hue to it?

Loving the other shot too.

I wanna learn how to do that!! May do a photoshop course. It is photoshop you use right?

Excellent pictures Andrew. unworthy.gif

Yes, Photoshop, hours and hours and hours and hours of Photoshop haha.

Like that Andrew, but something not quite right with the colour cast / light on the car? Makes it looks like it was 'shopped in afterwards - think it's because the other ambient light & feel / sky that was added in, has more of an orange / darker hue to it?

Loving the other shot too.

They're both 7200K temp. What you're seeing is the car unnaturally bright against the ground right beside it, and that's because I process the background separately from the foreground to make the subject pop. In this case, there is a tiny bit to much of a discrepancy. Good eye.

- Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest surferphil

I always think that a short depth of focus (with background and foreground out of focus) makes things look miniature and in this one there is a sense of child like innocence to the image...

Yeah, I used to love that look, but now I go out of my way to not make it look like that, as it tends to take the image over. Still, with the dof this shallow, it's bound to look somewhat miniature.

Removed the spoiler from the Exige this morning, thought it looked pretty good, so I took a few snaps in a nearby private drive. This is about as clean as photography gets for me, hope you guys like it. Oh, and it's desktop res!!

7055267655_ca76f308ff_o.jpg

- Andrew