Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Horn and Horse shoes pub night - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Horn and Horse shoes pub night

Hi guys, our monthy get together is coming up, second Thursday of each month, thought it was about time I put my arse in gear and got the post in first.

Let see if we can get more to come, does anyyone know John is Stortford with the white Esprit, I have lost his number.

WHo is up for it. Thursday the 14th July

1/ Dave and maybe Megan

nb, can some one confirm the pubs address, I have Foster street, Harlow, cm17 9hx, not sure this is the same pub.

Dave

Edited by Dave Freeman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and pop over in the new oil burner :)

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

I'm planning on it!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Pete it's next week.

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Oh a maybe from me....need to see if I can get a pass :whistle:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

hi guys, great week end at the British grand prix, blinder of a week end. looking forward to Thursday will be there about 7.30 ish, not tin the lotus unfortunately, cannot get the rear hand brake working so no MOT, still awaiting Pete to provide the bits.

SO it will be the Porsche, never mind.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again

Dave

Don't worry Dave I'll be in the dirty diesel :)

Amateurs built the Ark

can pick you up on way through Dave, unless you got Megan with you (in which case I got standing room for the mad photographer if she wants to join us!).

Dave.

Hoping we can get a babysitter for Thursday so that Lorraine can come along. If this happens I believe Tracy will join us with Sparky. Looking forward to it.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Baby sitter sorted fr this evening so definately a go for myself, Lorraine, Sparky, Tracy and Internets. Unfortunately Felix is away so unable to attend. We are meeting at Sparky's house to leave circa 7pm so if anyone else local fancies a drive out then let us know.

Trevor.

Paul,

Excellent, be good to see you both and hope you have pics of the sterling progress on the Elite? Yes we will be eating.

Trevor.

Good evening and nice enough to sit outside for food and a chat. Venue is nice and for us around Watford area means a lovely drive out and easy M11/M25 home in about 45mins. Made a welcome change to see the WAG's join us too.

Car pics tomorrow when I'm not on the Ipad.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Excellent evening. Nice to meet up with the usual crowd. Never seen so many WAGs!

...and what's that new ticking noise in my engine bay? Ooooh bugger.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.