Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A rather large pile of cash... - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A rather large pile of cash...

Bibs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they like everything big. As the purveyor of this crisis in the first place, you reap what you sow. Its a damn scandal that the rest of the world is paying the price to. US government,Paaaaaaaaaaaah.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

If I borrow £100 from the bank, someone else has deposited £100 with the bank, and that gets lent to me.

I cannot see that any nation on earth has lent $14,000,000,000,000 to the US of A, so suspect that this is little more than the economics of Zimbabwe where the printing presses are just making new money - Or are there "rich" countries lending to the rest of the world (as US did in the first half of the twentieth century)

Have a word with Bill Gates...apparently Microsoft has more cash reserves than the US government.

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

I believe the Chinese hold a large amount of US debt...perhaps there will be a bloodless coup and the next US government may be from the Very Far West....like coast out at San Francisco and keep on going.......

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

They did say on the news this moring that this could be the tipping point for a new world order. China holds a Trillion Dollars of US debit.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Well I am all for that :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Watch Michael Moore`s "Capitalism : a love story" for the lowdown. And if you think he`s lying or biased ? Well, none of the people slagged off in his films have ever sued him.

Thats the sort of bed I could get comfy on!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Many happy hours will have been spent just looking at that lot!

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)