Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Top Gear - New Series - Page 49 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Top Gear - New Series

I think one major issue for all of the traditional TV motoring shows is the time delay from launch of a new model to the TV show getting to broadcast their review to the public. With all the myriad of YouTube reviews, you have now seen it all a year before, by the time the likes of Top Gear, 5th Gear or the Grand Tour get to show us.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 22/11/2023 at 19:13, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

With all the myriad of YouTube reviews

Yeah, but with one or two notable exceptions those YouTubers are bloody annoying twonks in the whole and I can't stand watching the pretentious, entitled little irks.

(said the annoying little James Hunt)

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• 1 month later...
On 15/10/2023 at 08:41, Chillidoggy said:

I’m a little surprised how he managed to get the thing to flip over in the first place. I’ve watched 3-wheelers racing, and they just seem to slide around corners.

Tiff Needell was very close to flipping a Morgan.

tiff needell morgan 3 wheeler - YouTube

Regards, Geek

Geek squad 3.jpg

• 2 months later...