Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Top Gear - New Series - Page 7 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Top Gear - New Series

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Maybe Fifth gear will do a test and people will pay more attention to what two real drivers think of the car rather than three comedians who think they can drive.

What TG needs is Pollyanna Woodward. Dunno if she can drive or knows anything about cars, but she almost makes it a pleasure to watch that massively irritating 'Gadget' show.

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

What about People Power, I am sure within the menbership here there are enough people to be able to make a video and get it on you tube and try to get it to go viral ( don't know whet the F**K that is but I've heard about it)I think the likes of Chris Harris on Pistonheads and other tests go some way to promote the car but every little helps doesn't it. Perhaps a title like the car Top Gear missed or some other sarcastic sideswipe may have more impact.

Couldn't someone leave an Exige S outside the TG production office 'James Bond/Esprit' style?  :smoke:

Idd take away the badges like they did with the Esprit ;) Maybe that will work! :D

What TG needs is Pollyanna Woodward. Dunno if she can drive or knows anything about cars, but she almost makes it a pleasure to watch that massively irritating 'Gadget' show.

For those who do not know Pollyanna Woodward (like me), a picture below, I wouldn't mind to get to know her a bit better...:

official-calendar.jpg

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

editor@topgear.com

Come on people! write those e-mails! We want the Exige S....and the Evora S while they are at it!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Idd take away the badges like they did with the Esprit ;) Maybe that will work! :D

That would not work, you should put a overpriced sports car badge on it.

Then they would test it !!!

I love it when they test these hypercars but only one in a episode.

For the rest of the episode show us affordable (sports)cars.

I've just posted this to our 16,000 fans on facebook and posted it on our homepage!

Shouldn't Top Gear be reviewing the new Lotus Exige S? An icon British made car, awarded "Car of the Year" by Official EVO Magazine and a monster load of fun to drive! We think so - if you do, email editor@topgear.com and tell them you think so too! Let's see this fantastic car at the top of the lap times board at the hands of The Stig!! Please share/repost/tweet and remember to send that email! 

post-1-0-91850500-1359643388.png

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

editor@topgear.com

Come on people! write those e-mails! We want the Exige S....and the Evora S while they are at it!

Mail is sent! But not expecting any reaction to be honest.

@Red Baron: couldn't agree more! Affordable sportscars is the way to go, provided it combined with some super exotics now and then.

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Kimbers you :censored: !!

top.gear@bbc.co.uk

is the correct email address. Please click 'forward' :lol:

Reply:

Thanks for emailing Top Gear.

If your email is complimentary then thanks very much, we think you're great too.

If you'd like to know more about the show, get tickets to be in the audience or watch great videos, visit our website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/

We don't have the resources to answer all emails personally, but we do read them and pass them to the relevant people.

BBC Top Gear team

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

I forwarded it on to that email and just been sent the same automated reply as above.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

The website link you posted up gave me the editors email bud. Pfft, if anyone can change it he can.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer