Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South West Events PM List - UK - South West England - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

South West Events PM List

Bibs

Whats this about Bibbo? I typically see everything that crops up by doing a regular scan of "new posts" so probably dont need a PM....but if its the new way, then yes please.

1.Paul Godfrey (Espritless at the mo)

2.Mike MPx

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

2.Mike MPx

3 Rick Edwards

4. Ian May

Inviting any/all Lotus owners in the South West to arrange a drive out. Any takers? Go on - take the plunge and organise something/anything. Pick a date, pick a venue, and post it up. Count me in.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

2.Mike MPx

3 Rick Edwards

4. Ian May

5. James Webb

I am up for some meet up's and drive outs! just need to MOT the Elan first!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

espritmania, MPx, Rick Edwards, mayesprit, SWLC, elite503chris, rafphillips, splodge s4, malcolmS

add a comma, space and then your USERNAME to this list to be kept up to date with regional events :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

espritmania, MPx, Rick Edwards, mayesprit, SWLC, elite503chris, rafphillips, splodge s4, malcolmS, JayTwo, Simon350S, Alex Carter, paul1972, blueg33, swindon_alan, Tris...

• 5 weeks later...

espritmania, MPx, Rick Edwards, mayesprit, SWLC, elite503chris, rafphillips, splodge s4, malcolmS, JayTwo, Simon350S, Alex Carter, paul1972, blueg33, swindon_alan, Tris..., 100th_Idiot, Punky

espritmania, MPx, Rick Edwards, mayesprit, SWLC, elite503chris, rafphillips, splodge s4, malcolmS, JayTwo, Simon350S, Alex Carter, paul1972, blueg33, swindon_alan, Tris..., alias23

www.alias23.com

• 8 months later...

Hi Folks,

A few of us are trying to set up an evening meet details as follows:

Date: Thursday 11th February

Time: Circa 7/7.30pm

Location: The Langton in Cheltenham, good food/drink, and importantly lots of easy flat car parking (www.thelangton.co.uk) 

If you're interested and can attend, just ping me a PM. Thanks

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

• 2 months later...
On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 22:28, alias23 said:

espritmania, MPx, Rick Edwards, mayesprit, SWLC, elite503chris, rafphillips, splodge s4, malcolmS, JayTwo, Simon350S, Alex Carter, paul1972, blueg33, swindon_alan, Tris..., alias23

espritmania, MPx, Rick Edwards, mayesprit, SWLC, elite503chris, rafphillips, splodge s4, malcolmS, JayTwo, Simon350S, Alex Carter, paul1972, blueg33, swindon_alan, Tris, alias23, esprit17,

Hi all looking forward to catching up with real enthusiasts in the SW having spent 5 years abroad

• Like 2

6 hours ago, esprit17 said:

Hi all looking forward to catching up with real enthusiasts in the SW having spent 5 years abroad

Well hello Steve and welcome back!

Just down the road in Swindon, if there's anything I can help with then just yell. Great to have yet another V8 owner in the vicinity!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)