Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How hot? Is it May? - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

How hot? Is it May?

Kimbers

My car is saying 18 degrees C right now and in the sun its Glorious!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Positively Balmy! Oh Crap! I just had a horrid thought! Ian Mays shorts will be out :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Here in glorious France by the glorious Canal Lateral a la Loire we have constant glorious drizzle and I can barely see the far bank of the abovementioned canal. Which collapsed into the water a few weeks ago. Glorious. Heigh-ho....another brandy, methinks!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

John, I hate you! It must be terrible sampling all that wine and good food while spending the day reading and doing stuff you want to!! :P

I'd only just got back from a loooong lunch with the local ExPatsLuncheonClub when I posted that....It's hell here....the workshop is all full of dust and shavings from extruded polystyrene foam, being used to make the engine cover on the Madthing....just got a 1 1/2" belt sander to help the sculpting; shan't be trying it until tomorrow and sobriety!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I'm going to bump this thread next winter when it snows and you start a "what happened to global warming" thread Kimbers!

I know it's the British thing to talk about the weather but really.... :huh:

• Gold FFM

Lol! Kimbers you cheeky bugger! - anybody would think I'm predictable or something. ;)

Only 14' here.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Obviously a product of pumping the dual-set brakes (or floorboard?) with one too many student drivers, eh Ian? :help:

And Lou's River City weather data omitted today's high of 91 degrees F. In February! Weird. Was "forced" to take my younger son's Sky convertible (he's away at college) out for a spin to, you know, warm up all the fluids and such. Glorious motoring "wind in the hair" sort of thing. Back to a more seasonal 63 degrees for tomorrows high. Go figure.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Global warming? What global warming?

This is all to do with my happy mood and my smile which lights up the atmosphere and out comes the sun and unseasonal warmth!

Today I'm average hence average weather!

Simples! :)

And come on Ian, admit it, you were wearing shorts!

• Gold FFM

38 deg C here today.

No chance of snow.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)