Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nick Fulcher - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nick Fulcher

As per the other comments here - never met Nick but knew of his name as one of the key characters associated with the car we all love. Passing on my best wishes and thoughts to Nick and all his family.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I consider it an honor to have met Nick on multiple occasions now, and likewise Steve. Wishing you the very best, Nick, and my prayers are with you and your whole family right now.

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Nick is a warm, kind and frendly guy, putting every one he meets with at total ease, he is a very skilled trimmer and watching him work has always left me in awe. I will miss nick very much.

My thoughts, best wishes and prayers go out to you and to all your family

Matt

The more the merrier :yes:

I knew Nick for many years and we where friends ever since.we where suposed to meet again in the beginning of this year but God decided that it could not go trough.

He restored a steering wheel for one of my F1 cars and when I got it,it as was at no charge,so did Stephen tell me.

I never met Stephen but I went down to Nick's shop to meet him and I am happy to tell you that he is a copy of Nick.

I want to pay me deepest respect to Nick and his family,Nick, God bless you mate ,you will never be forgotten.

Best regards,

Walter

That's very sad news. I've rung Nick a few times to ask advice regarding my esprit and he was always more than willing to help, even though there was no financial incentive for him to do so.

A true English gent and 'MR ESPRIT' to you and I.

Paul.

Edited by Paul Coleman

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire

This is very sad news indeed. Nick and Stephen worked on a replacement seat for my Esprit about a year ago. Needless to say the workmanship was excellent. I have never met Nick, but have spoken to him on numerous occations. My thought go out to him and his family.

Bjørn

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

"If it isn't leaking, it's empty" - Comment from a British sportscar enthusiast after being made aware of an oil slick under his car

Lotus Car Club Norway (LCCN) - lccn.no

LCCN on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/LotusCarClubNorway/

Very sad news. I've just heard from Trevor that he's been in to see Steve who informed him that Nick passed away this morning.

Rest In Peace Nick, a true gent and a legend in your own lifetime. It was a real treat and an honour to know you.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Horrible news. Our love and thoughts go out to all of his family.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

RIP. There is nothing more I can add.

My thoughts are with his family. Even unknown to me as they are.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

An inevitable outcome but none the less such a sad situation.

So sorry for your loss Steven and family.

Nick was such a lovely guy and a joy to spend time with. One of those people for whom Lotus cars were his passion rather than his work.

He will be sadly missed throughout the Lotus community and much further afield.

Rest in peace Nick.

Edited by GordonMasson

My thoughts are with you.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Dammit. Bob Fogle and I were just talking about what a great guy Nick is last night over dinner.

Steve, I'm very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

That's the most beautiful work I've ever seen. I'm 50 now but it takes me back to the day when I was 16 looking at these cars on the lot at Lotus East, Millerton, New York where I fell in love with the Esprit.

My thoughts are with the family, a truly gifted man at what he loved to do. Nothing better than doing a job you love :)