Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Supporters - Page 6 - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Supporters

Bibs

Guest Troy Halliday

The donation box at the stand seems like a top idea Mr Bibs. We could always try and Talk Caroline and Bibet ( :thumbsup: ) into doning a swim suit or some suitibly skimpy outfit to try and raise ........................... erm some cash. Yep I know I'm gonna get beats for that one.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The donation box at the stand seems like a top idea Mr Bibs. We could always try and Talk Caroline and Bibet ( :harhar: ) into doning a swim suit or some suitibly skimpy outfit to try and raise ........................... erm some cash. Yep I know I'm gonna get beats for that one.

Why I oughta..... :thumbsup:

If you haven't seen the Donny review thread and wondered what happens to your hardearned, LEF uses all of your donations on things which will be of benefit to our members.

dsc00616of6.jpg

This stand will be at most events that it's needed for and is available for free to members who have an event that they think it will be of use at (erm subject to either paying postage or picking it up from my house!) so it belongs to us, everyone who is a member of LEF :wallbash:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Welcome mate.

Guys, you nearly all know me and what a tight wad I am but Bibs really does spend a fortune on web space and general up keep costs. As we are going into the new fiscal year I urge you all to throw a couple of quid Bibs's way. He doesn't keep any of it and it all goes back to the members in improving the site and supporting our events.

So come on, if everyone gave

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Bibs really does spend a fortune on web space and general up keep costs.

Not to mention time & effort!

I can confirm that hours and hours are spent on this forum pretty much every day. More so around events and when upgrades to the forum are needed.

Trust me, you guys get more of his time than I do on occasions :rofl:

Edited by Laura

• Gold FFM

Is there any automated way you can get the Forum software to give us a 'yearly prod' just as a reminder we donated eg 12 months ago?

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Bibs, My contribution made it's way through paypal a couple days back. Thanks for keeping up this great site and for the countless hours you and your assistants have put in. This is invaluable to those of us who have Esprits and want to keep them in good running order, not to mention just to share ideas and stories.

Thanks again, :rofl:

Ed

Donations received from Ed, Alex, Tentenths and Howard. Thanks guys :rofl:

I can set up a 'subscription' on LEF which can be automated on a 12 monthly basis I think but might have to be a fixed amount. If you folks think this would be a good idea I can see if I remember how to press the buttons to make it so and I could offer people who donate upgrated privileges and functionality on the site a la ClubLEW members which is currently offer as a benefit to them for free by the forum, I'm just not sure if it would work for 2 user groups.

Donations received from Ed, Alex, Tentenths and Howard. Thanks guys :animier:

I can set up a 'subscription' on LEF which can be automated on a 12 monthly basis I think but might have to be a fixed amount. If you folks think this would be a good idea I can see if I remember how to press the buttons to make it so and I could offer people who donate upgrated privileges and functionality on the site a la ClubLEW members which is currently offer as a benefit to them for free by the forum, I'm just not sure if it would work for 2 user groups.

I say go for it Bibs. Would suit me - be more equable for those of us who want to contribute and still free for those who dont....

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

If there are no objections to this, I'll look into it some more and if it's possible to do then I'll do it :)

Thank you to Phil Faurie for his donation yesterday at Brands, now get posting eh!!! :)

Thanks Cliff for signing up to the new subscription package :)

Just for info too, following on from the traffic graph on the front page, here's the latest on how busy we are :)

graphsummaryareachartphmk7.jpg

Sent another donation yesterday Bibs. Hope it helps :rolleyes:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks guys :D

The next plan, as soon as funds allow is to have 10,000 business card sized fliers made up.

Prices are here...

http://www.printing.com/product.php?product=PCCS

As you can see, it's less than double the cost of 1,000 to have 10,000 made up, so economically a good idea. They are double sided, full colour and glossy with a fairly heavyweght card. I had this many done for my other forum and they didn't actually last that long either before we ran out! I've had this on my mind for a while now, and the idea was reinforced when some dude spammed my car with a SELOC card the other day!

cimg0115ny1.jpg