Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thanks Gary (Sparky) The Watford Exotic. - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Thanks Gary (Sparky) The Watford Exotic.

Gary set to work on my clutch saturday morring and helping out a little, we began. A coule of hrs in to it Internets turned up with a tool that helped us for fitting the plate. Also he helped out on a couple of bits. Cheers mate for your help.. Trev turned up and had a chat, then went and came back later in his other car. Then left again and was hoping to see the 350. But the speed of everything and how smooth the work went. We where done in just 6hrs. So I think I missed Trev's return as I got that PFD itch and had to drive. What a blast I love this car, its like new once again. So a really big SHOUT OUT to gary for all his hard work. Not only was he amazing for his work but the labour price was also amazing.

The stripping out was going well.

IMG_20120609_103700.jpg

4hrs later the clutch was ready to come off. I was so luckywith everything, I had a fag paper from the rivit from devastation.

IMG_20120609_120109.jpg

Then it was new one back on.

IMG_20120609_120114.jpg

Then the refit was underway but before that the order of Tea's was being done.

IMG_20120609_135922.jpg

sig.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Now you're just telling porkies. I'm sure it was more like 5 hrs 45. And you didn't even give me a hug.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

As I hate to big him up, :-) he is a great asset to the Esprit community which without his skills would rule a lot of us out of Esprit ownership due to costs outweighing the cars value, which got most of the cars into the trouble he has to sort out. Of course I only go round for the tea and in hope of seeing him get his fingers caught in the bell housing again.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

thought that red stuff was hermatite i know its not the correct spelling!

I agree with Trevor without Sparky keeping our cars on the road, a many Esprit owners would be unable to keep their cars running

pass me a bucket

Why is this man on the wrong side of the pond, dammit?

Where's a quantum tunneling device when you need one? :D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

Aw, shucks. I'll throw one together if you can send over the plans, John...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sparky is my hero since he sorted out my clutch problems at the factory weekend. And yes he got a big hug but no kiss. I save that for my 'superhero' my lovely hubby who keeps my baby going.

• Gold FFM

That's favouritism, right there Sue, that is. You gotta share the love!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I tried Sparky. :( Are you still sending the money?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)