Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bib's new car? - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bib's new car?

Right, here it is. You can't drive anything but a Lotus if you want any sort of credibility and you want a useable, fast ,fun possibly a convertible and not cost a fortune.

ELAN M100.

Much overlooked but i's got it all. Economy, speed, handling, no rot, credibility, convertible and tuning potential.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go bibs, a really nice elan m100. :-)

http://www.uksportscars.com/view/lotus-elan-se-turbo-1991/

It seems your dad has some:-)

Edited by steve930

morgan-plus-8-02.jpg

<iframe width=560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/ZDO-mgX_irg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That should keep you properly entertained. :B)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

also thought Bibs will get up with cars from the factory pool now and for ever .. -there is no privat owned Esprit anymore, and with all those 'internal' cars he is way up from "us" ;)

we moved from *Esprit Forum* to *theLotusForums* ..so think he still should use a 'Lotus' of any kind whatsoever

this Proton really looks like *Lotus DNA* ..hahhaa , with a drill and some screws everyone can make a ugly bodykit as it seems -but that's the same problem I have with the look of the S4s/V8 Esprit wheelarches and those from the Lotus-Omega/Carlton

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Cor can't remember the last time i saw one of those in regular use!. There used to be 5 or 6 in the weymouth/dorchester area many moons ago

I agree Trev. SUnbeam Lotus would be suitably Lary for Mr Bibbo :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Gee Mark I've always had the greatest respect for you, your skills, aesthetic views and taste.

Then you go and post a green blancmange. :sick:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Nice, an icon of American, um, er, ow, hang on it'l come to me. :rambo:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Bibs, I recommend you take Dany's Esprit V8. That is one gorgeous car. :respect:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

And, I suspect, one expensive car :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I'd be scared to own it, just in case it got stoned or egged by all the danny haters. :)

Edited by steve930