Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 5 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Oh how I love that.  My favourite colour and it just looks soooooo good.  Those without doubt are the nicest shots I've seen yet.  Sorry all who have other (lesser) colours! :harhar:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Wait 'til you see the CupR in Motorsport Green! I hope to have some pics coming shortly. It's amazing what a few bits of plastic can do to a car's appearance. But the canards, extended splitter and (ok that's carbon) rear wing really add tons of aggression. The CupR looks even better in reality.

Agree red looks amazing but I'd get fed up of everyone thinking it was a 'frari'.

Nice work!

All he needs is a nice V6 number plate to finish it off 

:thumbup:

:bounce:  :animier:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :driving: Wow!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Great vid... il take one. in Black... or maybe motorsport green. the coupe does look good in red though... or maybee that dark blue thats doing the rounds.

nice

Didn't see one in the above pic in Motorsport green. I'll give Jamie a call and see if he's got one. Waiting to see the Roadster too but the more I look at the coupe the more I like it. Anyone had the roof off a coupe yet?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I'd never have considered a laser blue one but in the flesh it looks amazing. Laser blue is a good name for it (even though lasers tend to be red in my experience!) it's dazzling.