Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 92 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That track looks like a blast! I always keep playing with the idea of shipping my car over to the UK and Europe to drive some of your tracks.

Later,
Eldon

• Like 1

@EldonZ--Go for it Eldon.....I can wait a bit longer for your visit to Spring Mountain. 😢

Of course, we've got a, 14-corner, 2.1 mile track with the same 35 meter elevation change (but w/o armco or grass or trees); and I will only charge you $3500 for the weekend.  :D 

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

@Bibs Thanks for the contact info. Still by the time I drive 4 - 6 track days, I have paid for transportation for my car. What I do like is that they will provide transportation and track support.

@JackLooking at this for down the road when you kick the bucket and I do not have access to Spring Mountain! 😜

• Like 1

@ Eldon   @geartox  -- Probably the wrong sub-forum to post this but I thought you guys (and maybe others) would find this program of interest.  It supposedly makes comparing any 2 videos on the same screen simultaneously a very simple process.  Ran accross it on the "Beginner Data" Facebook group. 

https://www.comparemylaps.com/?fbclid=IwAR07izvKWLv6nEyO7I1xOEOF3kc5tZzV4GSkNNv2kDLL5UHRgL8gPX43Mb0

Jack
2008 2-Eleven
2015 Exige V6 CupR
Track videos ... http://www.youtube.com/jackcup
2010 Lotus Challenge Series ULTRA Class champion
2012 Lotus CUP USA OPEN Class champion

@Bravo73I think you will find that you will not get a ride in an Exige Cup-R for that price. Give them a call and ask them since it is not on their website. The pricing I've been quoting is the cost to rent an equivalent car at Spa which includes track rental, I believe.

That is the craziest autocross that I have every seen. Normally, there are not that many cones that define a section of the track. Do you still only get a 2 second penalty per cone? I cannot see how you would only hit one cone.

Later,
Eldon

6 minutes ago, EldonZ said:

That is the craziest autocross that I have every seen. Normally, there are not that many cones that define a section of the track. Do you still only get a 2 second penalty per cone? I cannot see how you would only hit one cone.

Later,
Eldon

Ciao Eldon,

1 sec penalty for each cone you take down. You need to be really precise😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's nothing about the manual gear box, actually the GT4 manual is even faster the PDK by 0.7s

So, anyone got any idea why exige 410 which is the lightest and got the best power to wight ratio end up be the slowest on track?