Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 8 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Trevor if, like me, you can just about fit in one the are spectacularly good to drive. The purest, most responsive useable sports car on the market.

Thanks for the video Trevor,

Cup R looks very fast.

Having your lap ruined by a slow old GT3RS, who'd have thought it!

Great stuff!

:thumbup: 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, yesterday introduced myself (Pablo from Chile) and here are some picts. enjoying this incredible car at the track. The black one is mine.

Nice, how are the possibilities to drive on track in Chile?

Enjoyed that. Roadster looks great on the road.

Even though you'd have to call the IMF in order to pay me enough to part with my Exige, I have to admit that the V6 Roadster would be a lovely car to own for anyone like me who loves convertibles. I haven't been over 145mph in my Exige yet either.... 

Here's the first example I've seen in Nightfall Blue.

Looks great I think but would look even better outside in the sunshine. My Elise was Nightfall Blue and it did spectacular things in direct sunlight.

Laser Blue seems impossible to capture on camera for whatever reason but it still looks great.

For anyone else interested to see what Nightfall blue looks like on an Exige V6, here a few shots from the Autosport show of the same car in the video.

Nightfall blue was a serious contender for me as I had an Elise in that colour and loved it. Overall I think it looks great on a V6 but I'm glad I went for MS Green in the end.

IMG_1195_zps12ca57ff.jpg

IMG_1193_zps1755a615.jpg

Hmmmm, Very nice.

Would have been my our first choice when I bought my 1st Evora new but wasn't available then or for about a year.  Remember telling them that at the factory on a pre launch tour.  My other Evora's since have been what's available 2nd hand and I don't think the Evora SR look looks very good in it although not seen in the flesh.  The gloss black roof is too close in colour. 

However that look with the matt roof is a different story.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

The contrast of the dark met blue to the m a t t e Roof and front bonnet part is very interesting, I have seen a carbon Grey Evora SR in the flesh (also not much difference of the two Colors, car and Roof sills, splitters) and it looked not bad, well not really "better" than whole Evora in one Color just different - the red and white ones, also have seen a yellow and a silver one on pics, are all a much better "package" in my eyes, because of the brighter contrast 

• 2 weeks later...