Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige picture & video thread - Page 81 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, GFWilliams said:

My finished (until I get another idea) interior:

And a photo showing the new carbon bootlid from a 430 Cup:

beautiful interrior. great integration of the racelogic module. 

A wet day on July of the italian "summer" at the Franciacorta Track

67383724_2337667332949279_8724941954032336896_o.jpg

... and the day after with sun in the italian pre-alps on "Passo della Roncola" with Club Lotus Italia, nice people, nice food, nice collection of Lotus cars

67344702_2337664489616230_5454970033446846464_o.jpg

• Like 2

Just one question @alias23 your sills widen at the rear. The 380 sills are wider at the front for the first 300mm or so after the front wheel arch. 

Was it an active decision to design an alternative?

51 minutes ago, Jcx said:

Just one question @alias23 your sills widen at the rear. The 380 sills are wider at the front for the first 300mm or so after the front wheel arch. 

Was it an active decision to design an alternative?

Perhaps you could install alternatively, see mine installed from Eltech. I believe, albeit plastic, Alias has the same type of shape:

Screenshot_20190726-145035_Gallery.jpg

@Jcx the design was deliberate to get a slightly more track orientated design.

However as PJ and MAG have commented you can adjust how far the sills protrude from the edge. Some owners have gone for less protrusion at the rear some more protrusion front and back than my guide.

Its all down to personal taste but the sills are wide enough and have there’s sufficient room under the sill for you to adjust to your preference during install.

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

19 minutes ago, Mattmahope said:

Lovely pictures @Jcx. Is that the standard 350 Sport rear diffuser you have on your car?

Hi @Mattmahope  thank you! 🙏🏻  Yes it is the std diffuser for the revised 2019 model. The one with the revised front clam and (modest) additional aero (downforce).  It uses the same front and rear as the 410 and 430 I believe. 

• Like 1

My latest addition... Replaces a 111r which I had for 8 years and thoroughly enjoyed.

A grey Roadster wasn't my first choice by a long shot but it was such a nice example that I couldn't miss it. I am however already thinking I should maybe have hung on for the red or orange coupe I always planned on getting!

Hopefully once I've added the wing and splitter I might feel a bit different..

IMG_6798.JPG

• Like 1

I remember seeing this on Pistonheads and thinking it was a real opportunity for someone. Lovely spec - these early roadsters with silver wheels really do suit a Metallic grey body😎

• Like 1