Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Car Rig - Page 2 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Car Rig

Malcolm Feth

Just a little update... yesterday I met with Erik (Whirlybird) and take some night shots of his awesome, orange Esprit GT3. It was fun ;)http://malcolmfeth.d...art-1-328789746

night_rider_part_1_by_malcolmfeth-d5fr3si.jpg

Edited by Malcolm Feth

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes Sue, Malcolm said you were next.

It is very interesting to see how its done. I thought I was expected to accelerate to 80mph for him to take the pic !

How wrong I was !

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

• Gold FFM

I showed Malcolm's pics to a mate and he was blown away. When I told him how thewy were done, his face fell. He thought (as did I) that the shots were taken at high speed. He said it'll never be the same again looking at those action pics in the mags - a bit like finding out Santa doesn't exist!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

a bit like finding out Santa doesn't exist!

Sorry! ... But at least you have some nice shots ;)

ps. Thanks Gary for a nice "backstage" photo ;)

post-13572-0-71356600-1348754406.jpg

Edited by Malcolm Feth

I just wanted my car to be winning.

Looks great, each picture has been better than the last.

Edited by Whirlybird

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE !

Malcolm, got a great idea. Our two cars were a challenge.

We just need a chrome orange Evora next to them........

Go on, you know you want to.

Awesome, that's definitely PoTM material :thumbup:

Shout and I will send you bigger size material ;)

ps... Yes, Chrome orange Evora would be an awesome addition here! But 3 oranges at the same time, might end up with too much "awesome" in one place, world will implode ;)