Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drunken ramblings - Page 19 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Drunken ramblings

Kimbers

You're on holiday with Take That? :cry:

Coke in Tins? :(

How much have you drunk? :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...

oooooowhoooo Tony, are you up?

I have moved up the line with my choice of drinks:

johnniewalkergreenlabelal0.jpg

... and coke

hahahahahahahah :)

Wife took me shopping all day today, so a few drinks are in order.

Iain <_<

Ps. Also... we got out a DVD to watch - Dark Knight, so I will watch and debrief in the movies topic (if I find the topic or forget about doing so).

Edited by iainskea

I'm up matey, it's Morning here and I'm sober after floating my internals in France!

I will add some ramblings here as I was suprised to see (the next day) that me and Mat k had been swapping texts on Friday night! looks like we were both bladdered as I can't remember anything....apart from watching my friend and workmate throw up everything we had been cultivating internally for the previous 8 hours.

We tried 3 or 4 different French beers (some very strange)...who thinks it's a good idea to put menthol in beer?????????

Anyway I'll post up details laters.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Subject: Tequila Christmas Cake Recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of water

1 tsp baking soda

1 cup of sugar

1 tsp salt

1 cup of brown sugar

Lemon juice

4 large eggs

Nuts

1 bottle tequila

2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the tequila

again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and

drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a

large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point

it's best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup... just in

case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and

chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried

druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the lequita to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt.

Or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your

nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can

find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall

over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through

the window. Finish the tequila and wipe counter with the cat.

CHERRY MISTMAS!

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

• 3 months later...
  • Gold FFM

About time I contributed to this thread.

I'm pretty trolleyed. Another night up The Horns - the Watford rest home for middle-aged desperate people, but so much fun and fantastic music!

Met a 57-year old blonde tonight who would make you cry. I thought she was around 30. Fortunately I'm married, so I was able to discard all inappropriate thoughts. Phwoaaarrr. And a Geordie too - I just lurve that accent in a female!

Anyhow, Tracy's agreed to drive home tomorrow, so I may partake of a couple of pints in Kent...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Well I don't often end up in here, but after uncorking the wine Cliff provided on the SLEG golf day, I'm feeling quite merry. ...... Cliff, that's an awesome wine!

Anyway the reason I realised I needed to be here is I just typed a reply to Paul's post in the F1 thread and then realised s**t this is a family forum, at which point I deleted and came here.

Here's to you all!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

:sofa:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 3 months later...

Ahhhh I remember those good old days. 5am? How did you feel the next day Simon?

I feel fine now :animier:

Does that answer your question! LOL

Lisa went to work last night still feeling fragile, to be honest I only vaguely remember posting that! Thanks for the reminder!!!

Whats wrong with you though dude? You not visited here for a while.

Chunky Lover

Listen carefully to the disclaimers at the end :animier:

You might need to do a right click and 'save as' first to get it to play on windows media player

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

Gerat time to revive theis thread right now

11!!!!!!!

I'm totally shitfasced right now. . . . my wive's braother fjust gog arried . . .just got ome from the weddinb. I'm hammere.cd. We all had a great time!!!!!

IObviously, I didn't drive home. . . . it's 1:41 am local timehere, I don't want ot got o sleep, now, because I'll probably have a hangovere when I wake up . . . don't want that. . . . . If si satay up until it goes waway I should be alright in the morning . . . .

So I'm here . . . to say hellow to all of you

!1111

Lotus Esprit the bes t care in the world!!!! :):wallbash::innocent::innocent::(:):):sleeping::innocent::rolleyes::innocent::innocent: woooo hooooo!!!!!!

Edit: wow . . . I just read what I rwrote . . . this one's a classic . . . . 'P

. I'm seeig double two screens everything wteice right now . ..w. .f.dsajklsklsdfjklsdjkl;s

LOLLLLL!!!!!!! ::D

This ist th best forum . . . .

.... sthill seeing two computer screens. . . samn. . . .

moderatosors please delete this post . . . lol . . . :P

must. . . stay . . . awake . . . . read a aa. . . . about . . . .Lotus . . . .

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• Gold FFM

:( Good effort Tony - beautiful words. The only sentance you forgot was "I love you all." :)

Remember now - Do not fall asleep........ :)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Whew!!! That was some night! . . . or so I'm told! :D

All better now!

:)

Tony

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Now that is some constitution: to bed at 2 all zoggoid, and up by 9 AM making coherent posts on this forum!

I am NEVER getting in a drinking contest with you! :)

Edited by 73JPS

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Haha! Cracking! And a good revival of a useful thread! :)

• Gold FFM

Must admit that if I got as plastered as some of you guys on here, I doubt I'd remember to get on the forum, let alone be able to find this thread to post in :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

And a good time to be drinking.

Wednesday afternoon, I got my layoff notice. Friday morning, I was rehired into a different group, same company.

In order to settle the rattled nerves, I'm sipping on some fine four grain Woodford Reserve bourbon, the Kentucky equivalent of the best single malt Glenfiddich, and priced about the same. It's a prized limited edition bottle, broken out out only on very special occasions, such as my near escape from financial distress.

Think I'll order those headlamp motors tomorrow, now that I have a reasonable assurance that I can actually pay for them. Damn, that was close!

Uhhh... it's Monday at noon... shouldn't you therefore be working drinking working? :lol:

Edited by 73JPS

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Felt drunk just reading that. Hopefully I don't get a sympathetic hangover in the morning.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.