Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1981Esprit S3 on cover of Retro Cars - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1981Esprit S3 on cover of Retro Cars

Newts

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

VW polo for me as well?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

There's a thread on here from the owner somewhere, perhaps from about a month ago?

More information and pictures can be found here.

http://www.thelotusf...l-gets-the-vote

Post number 21 from username Deanchad (the owner) contains the following text below.

It's definitely not to everyones taste but its individual, taking nothing away from the beautiful s3 looks. Ive made a point of keeping the chassis completely original so it can be put back to original if I wanted to, with a subtle install so the boot space can be used. I have used the best suspension systems you can get and the air struts are fabricated by a company in th US. These are controlled by potentiometers to keep the correct ride height (kind of active suspension) which gives a really plush ride with no bounce.

Dont worry, Im not going to be adding ridiculous spoilers or 10'' exhaust pipes, thats it for the outside. I am however going to cover the interior as it has been sun bleached and is proving difficult to keep on top of. Also, I have a little blue smoke under load so I will be addressing this over the winter months.

What sort of mileage do you fellas do in a year?