Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Classics in Queen Sq, Bristol, every month meet - Page 2 - UK - South West England - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Classics in Queen Sq, Bristol, every month meet

• Gold FFM

Blimey Mike, must be running OK now - that's the longest I've known you to drive!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey Mike, must be running OK now - that's the longest I've known you to drive!

did you do something to it at camfest

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Hi Guys missed Sundays meet, gear change failure on Friday, made a brief visit to the hard shoulder, anyway did MIke bring his Silver SE if so wish I popped down instead of drowning my sorrows Saturday night at a 40th knees up, hopefully see you all and the SE next time cheers Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have just been reminded by my dear wife that as our youngest is to be christened the following week we have to attend church this Sunday so from 09.30 to 11.30 i'll be praising the good lord when this is on. 

Frustratingly its at St Mary Redcliffe which is a stones throw from Queen sq, looks like I'll e in the estate car with family & not the Esprit, gutted.

• 11 months later...

Hi all

I have not been to the square for the last few months as it was so popular on my last visit I could not park!

The meet is usually on the second Sunday of the month and cars turn up from 8.00am till 1.00pm.

If the weathers good I may go for a look around assuming the arrangements have not changed.

Andy.