Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What happened to the facelifted Evora? - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What happened to the facelifted Evora?

bilen

According to

http://skiddmark.com/2012/12/lotus-fiddles-with-the-evora-while-hethel-burns/

There were supposed to be a revised Lotus shown in July at the Goodwood festival of Speed (not sure which year bt a get the impression of 2012).

Anyone knows what was planned?

Slightly tweaked engines?

New bumbers/tweaked exterior?

I am amazed how little that leaks from "the new" Lotus (especially regarding products) even though quite some time had passed.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wakeup! The Evora Sports Racer has been available for a few months now. Just look here in the news or on the lotuscars website.

othing else has ever been anounced.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

The Sports Racer isn't a facelift Thomas.

There were meant to be 2 new models of the Evora at Goodwood but DRB put the kybosh on them. One was meant to be the SR, the other more of a lighter and cheaper version, a GT3 style but entry level pricing.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Sure would have been nice to have seen what those two versions would have looked like.

Yeah, it was rather empty in there, wasn't it.

Sudders and Dany

I think this is the picture that was rumoured to be a facelifted version. Looks very nice.

http://motoren.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/lotus-working-on-evora-facelift/

I agree very nice but I do wonder how much Lotus had to do with this.  That photo was one of the early days press pack publicity shots with a Canyon red car running alongside a loch/lake.  I have it saved somewhere when we were all desperate for any photos of the car. It has just been played with by somebody moderately useful with photoshop or whatever.

Very similar to this shot and angle..

post-7988-0-27389600-1363470705.jpg

While we are dreaming why not show these again

post-7988-0-58097100-1363470786.jpg

post-7988-0-88292800-1363470781.jpg

Oh well we can dream on.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Mmm, mmm, mmm!    Wouldn't that be nice?

Well the company has one year to come up with a smart airbag fix for the evora!

I guess they may present a facelift when they can source and implement it!

DRB announced new or rejuvenated models for 2015 or 2016! So, just another 4 years to wait!