Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
17 April - Ace Cafe... - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

17 April - Ace Cafe...

skiing

• Gold FFM

There was a time, long long ago, when there were many Lotus branded sports cars turning up to the Ace. I seem to remember not feeling uneasy at the sight of some many TVRs leaking oil gently into the tarmac... Anyway, now the sun has decided to extract itself from wherever it's been (answers on a postcard) I think we should re-double of efforts to fly the Lotus flag at the Ace Cafe this Wednesday the 17th April... I at least will turn up unless I have a good car related reason not to, so come along if you can make it! 

1/ - Skiing - S3 N/A

Edited by skiing

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Looks good at the mo.

1/ - Skiing - S3 N/A

2/ - Hopo - S3 N/A or Turbo if the wheels are done

3/ - Sparky - GT3, might even wash it

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

3/ - Sparky - GT3, might even wash it

Wash ! Really  :clap:  

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

I know, I've been a very neglectful bunny this year!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

He never brought me one on my birthday.  Sour grapes, I reckon.

• Gold FFM

Ah - Mother-in-Law's birthday, and I'm under orders.

Bought her a nice new chair.  Just off to plug it in...

Popped in last night, was busy...Spring must of finally arrived ;) . Ace Cafe had a barbeque outside. Saw 6 Esprit's including Henry's and Darren's S4, good effort Darren :) a lovely S3 and a yellow G car..

Like your wheels Darren..thought about that myself....

Some pictures....

post-1877-0-99940500-1366272619.jpg

post-1877-0-55785300-1366272624.jpg

post-1877-0-35718800-1366272627.jpg

post-1877-0-39558200-1366272629.jpg

post-1877-0-20840400-1366272633.jpg

post-1877-0-24131700-1366272637.jpg

Edited by internets

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Didn't make it until 8:30 after flight delays and a few urgent errands. A good chat with all those there and as Chris says, good on Darren for making the effort in what is a very nice car. Sizona made it down in his newly aquired blue S3 which looked to be really nice and well looked after. Look forward to the next

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Always good to see new and old faces alike! Thanks for the appreciation of the motor! Ill make an effort to clean properly nxt time ;-) I did like the blue S3 as Trev mentioned very smart...and good work with the roof stereo Henry! The hight of uber cool!