Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos - Page 13 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random car and/or Lotus related pictures and videos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That was quite cool.... 

Funny seeing the drone shadow in the opening sequence. They are used a lot these days aren't they!

With ref to the Mini jump video. I guess they could fit a gyro to help balance/adjust the throttle to stabilise/correct the flight angle. Should be fairly simple these days with fly by wire throttles.

Chunky Lover

Good job they didn't use this year's car: no-one would have been impressed by the sound of that.

Anyway I remember going to Regents Street in July 2004, when there were plenty of very loud F1 cars zooming up and down, so I don't need to just imagine it, thank you.

There's a quick clip on the BBC programmes website about "Question of Sport Super Saturday" being broadcast tomorrow. It includes Messrs Dawson & Tufnell attempting to skid/park an Elise. Also an Exige & Evora S in the background. All presented by dishy Blue Peter lass Helen Skelton.

I went to the Royal Norfolk Show on Wednesday and the local TV company Mustard TV did a short piece with my car. It got aired Thursday evening and it's in part 3 clip, go to about 2 minutes 40 seconds and play.

http://www.mustardtv.co.uk/episode/the-mustard-show-68/

Edited by OwenGT3

it Looks as if the GTR crashed at the same place the Alfa 4c crashed? (see Thread Alfaise...comp) when you look at the vid with the alfa, it Looks like the GTR was the next car - both Driver did the same mistake?

I wonder where this goes...

You're either on a highway to hell or a stairway to heaven. Was it hot? 

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

You're either on a highway to hell or a stairway to heaven. Was it hot? 

Let's just say if not for #70 Sunscreen I'd be a Rock Lobster...  :smoke:

I think it's fast enough…maybe

OK,  then it must be the highway to hell. Just don't forget the nomex underwear  :harhar:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

You can she she knows the ring and how to get through traffic. Amazing to watch her hands. Didn't see any unnecessary corrections, no sideways, no slides, but significantly faster than others in going through corners.

Takes no prisoners, does she? Liked the cheery wave with which she dismisses lesser mortals....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086 data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="

69ca43b5386146767219e561d80b8086 >Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/thelotusforums">The Lotus Forums</a>.</div></div>

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.