Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alunox 321 SS Manifold for Esprit Turbo Group Buy - Page 5 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Alunox 321 SS Manifold for Esprit Turbo Group Buy

I'm going to ask a favor of some of you guys.

If you don't need your part right away, could you kindly ask the folks making them to ship yours towards the back of the pack? For some of us, this could mean that we get to drive our cars this year. It'd make a big difference for me, and I'd really thank you for it.

Dan

• Gold FFM

Could be 11 by now as Spud did reply to me.

Trev, they're 10 a penny mate. I could do you a favour and take one off your hands for a monkey.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Just an update, Alunox have started production this week on the manifolds, I will get some photos as things progress. They are making 15 in this batch as there is enough stock of raw materials. So there are still 4 left on this Group Buy if anyone is interested.

Mark K

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Good news! Mine's rapidly becoming a tractor, so the sooner, the better.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Yup, and Evo still scored it higher than yours.  But I'm not gonna rub it in.

Ok, been on the other forum "across the pond", and am now looking into this group buy.  Sure enough I have a crack but no soot yet.  Is this now up to 15 instead of 10?

Hi Jim, Yes the GB is now up to 15 and production for all 15 has started. I can add you on here if your interested and you will have to contact Nicky at Alunox with the payment details on +44 1978 851100. She will be in on Monday.

Mark K

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone started receiving anything yet?

I'm chomping at the bit. If I got mine today, I'd probably be able to drive roughly 75 days before I pack the car up for the winter,go off for vacation for two weeks, and come back to snow.

It's been a tough couple of years for Lotus driving. I ripped my shoulder apart three years ago, and couldn't really drive it for the first two years after surgery, and didn't have much os a chance last year.

I'm excited about the car again. I'm putting in aluminum tanks at the same time, and with the exception of my cracked sunroof glass, the car should be pretty well sorted out when it all comes back together.

• Gold FFM

The wife's gonna be furious about the curtains.  Again.

• Gold FFM

Aspirational delivery date?  If all goes well, my manifold will be off this weekend.

Not that I'm in a rush or anything...