Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fundraising results - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Fundraising results

Laura

Firstly thanks to every single person that donated and massive thanks to Kimbers for sorting out the licence to collect money & putting his hand in his pocket first to buy all those badges, key rings etc to get us started.

The total amount raised needs to be confirmed once Kimbers has fished all the 2p's out of the boot of his car & had a count up! Big thanks to our storm troopers for collecting all of that money.

The auction of promises was such a great success; Bibs & Kimbers done a great job of making sure everyone dug deep (sometimes without even realising they had placed a bid!) and gave us all a good laugh in the process. Here's the final results of the auction and who won what. Apologies if I've got anyone's name wrong, I may only have first names/surnames/forum names or some of you. As you may have noticed I was running round like a crazy woman trying to keep up with the auction!

Even more thanks to everyone that kindly donated the items/experiences and to Mike Kimberley for staying up all night to sign countless items for the winners.

McMillan T-Shirt -

Edited by Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Laura,

I am the "Van Ransbeeck" , very happy being able to donate some money through the auction.

Does everybody feel the same way about how Bibs went about ? Man, he was good.

It was almost like watching a stand up comedian. I had a great time during the auction , this guy is talented.

Denis

Thanks, I knew you'd told me your first name at some point.... I just couldn't remember it!

I think the auction was fantastic, not sure that Bibs would have been quite as funny if it wasn't for a few pints of Guiness before hand!

Bibs & Kimbers both done a fantastic job getting people to part with their hard earned cash with a smile on their faces at the same time!

So entertaining...

masquers-scrapbook-pg15-laurel-hardy.jpg

I'm just not sure who's who tho?! :D:(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

You're such a clown fishy...

nemo.jpg

See what I did there :(

Folks, thanks ever so much for your donations to the fundraising, it's been a magnificent effort and I'm sure our money will go a long way towards making a significant difference to a lot of people's lives :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

[Hi Laura, Bibs & Kimbers

Just to add our congratulations to the others on your organising such a great weekend and also to thank everyone concerned at the Lotus Factory as well.

With respect to the Jenson Button picture (Which is still at the Hotel awaiting collection by a car that it fits in!) I have contacted Macmillan direct and they are sending me a Gift Aid Form so that the charity can claim the tax on the

Edited by dave excell

With the cash we raised during the evening I've been a complete bounder and pocketed it all I'm afraid. :(

Feeling bad, I have now donated the exact same amount of money personally on behalf of you guys, which now attracts somewhere in the region of

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

[Hi Laura, Bibs & Kimbers

Just to add our congratulations to the others on your organising such a great weekend and also to thank everyone concerned at the Lotus Factory as well.

With respect to the Jenson Button picture (Which is still at the Hotel awaiting collection by a car that it fits in!) I have contacted Macmillan direct and they are sending me a Gift Aid Form so that the charity can claim the tax on the

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

On behalf of NACCPO and Knights Of The Republic I would just like to say a massive THANK YOU to you all for the money donated.and for making us welcome on the night to share in the experience of raising all that lovely cash!! You all were a great bunch of guys and gals and Ive even started to look at Esprits for sale :) I did however catch one of you looking at my M3 convertible so if you know who you are do you fancy a swap? :)

Special thanks to BIbs (what a star) and Tony you kept me grinning all night or was that because I was sitting between 2 lovely ladies!!

Thanks again folks

Ahhh, That was me looking at the Bratwurst.

As an employee of Honda it's always best to check out what the lesser mortals are driving. :)

Of course I am happy to take part exchanges, though I may need to be charitable with the trade in figures :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Ahhh, That was me looking at the Bratwurst.

:)

Has that pink gone to your ...errr.... 'head'?! :)

You were checking out Kote's bratwurst?!?! :P:(

:)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

:P

Has that pink gone to your ...errr.... 'head'?! :P

You were checking out Kote's bratwurst?!?! :o:P

:lol:

Kimbers,

were you in the Paris Metro yesterday by any chance?

Mike :blink:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

One of my early pieces. I call it Pink stick it's galore, with added bunnies

Breaking news......

further to katos sucsssful bid for the Ferrari DVD. Rumour has it he morphed into a Donkey and went to Paris with Mike to the Ferrari Boutique............. needed to stock up.......

The camera does not lie !

Mike :blink::lol:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661