Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Ebay-bot] REPOSSESSION - PART EX- VERY RARE 2002 LOTUS ESPRIT 3.5 V8 TWIN TURBO SPORTS CAR - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

[Ebay-bot] REPOSSESSION - PART EX- VERY RARE 2002 LOTUS ESPRIT 3.5 V8 TWIN TURBO SPORTS CAR

ebay

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Now where did I put that credit card???

No reserve, very pretty.

Anyone want an S3 Turbo, Essex blue with magnolia, only a little work required to be really mint?

Then I can go buy this :)

• Like 2

Chunky Lover

I might go and have a look it's about 5 minutes from my house.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Hmmm don't dig the smoked out lights but this might just be the first car I attempt to buy blind on eBay. What's the worst that can happen?

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

Hmmm don't dig the smoked out lights but this might just be the first car I attempt to buy blind on eBay. What's the worst that can happen?

Probably that you'll sit down at your PC on eBay after a few too many beers, and pay way more than you originally intended when you get into a bidding war with someone in the UK, sat at their PC on eBay after a few too many beers, who's bidding on the same car?

Margate Exotics.

The Green 1996? Worth a look if youre in the area methinks.

Nah no bidding war on eBay for me - if I get a bargain, good, if not np. If it were mustard yellow with magnolia interior - beer and bidding war. Them antidepressants to deal with the aftermath.

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

So come on then. Who bought her? £23,123.99

Seems a bit of a steel if I'm honest. Unfortunately much more than the £2.50 I could have stretched to right now!!!!!

Hope a private owner picked her up rather than a dealer making a quick markup (sold as seen...!!)

Chunky Lover

It was a dealer.

I bought it-it need cambelts which Morland jones in West London are doing next week.

The advert failed to mention the new engine it had 15,000 miles ago under warranty, supplied and fitted by Murrays.

More later-on other threads now I expect.

Hi Stuart,

It was nice a chat last week, I am glad you bought the car in the end. I hope you enjoy it and most wold like to see pictures and progress on the car.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards,

David

Thanks everyone-and to Dave especially for talking with me last week at zero notice!

the car is now safely in my garage, I'm not driving it until the belts are done, which takes some willpower but I've waited years for an Esprit so another week won't hurt!

Ill have some time next week for pictures and updates.