Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe Meet Wednesday 18th June. - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe Meet Wednesday 18th June.

Trevsked

Just over a week away to our usual Wednesday meet at the Ace and as we are in full summer weather currently it should be well attended, nice to have the light evenings as well. Put your name down if you fancy coming for a chat, look at some cars and a bite to eat.

1/ Trevsked.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's come to this, I have to rely on the midlands for support :-)

1/ Billy no mates

2/ Midlands Billy

3/ Breaking news, text just in Sizona will be there with the 340R

So it seems I'm not Billy no mates anymore, just unpopular :-) Result.

(Smileys posted to effect a comical post to avoid confusion as clearly some of the above is rediculous. I await comical genius replies, and that of Sparky's too.)

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Poo to you with knobs on.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

(Trev that is, not Punky)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Yeah you say that now but the insult has been made and Punky demands satisfaction. I've briefed him that a swift kick should bring a tear to your eye.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Granted, it's currently a rather small target. Apparently it can be resolved with plenty of exercise.

• Gold FFM

I ain't gettin on no bike.

Thanks to all that made it and the evening flew by. As Darren said, 13-14 Esprit's and haven't seen that many at the Ace for a couple of years. Simon came down in his carbon laden 340r which is a beaut and amongst others there was a Europa with one of the nicest paint jobs (straight flat panels) I've seen. Very good turnout all round and lovely weather, what more could you ask.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Great to see everyone on such a nice evening - good selection of Esprit's from different eras as well as a selection of other very cool Lotus sportscars...