Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Interesting purple Esprit S3 - For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Interesting purple Esprit S3

Loose Cannon

Interesting, advertising a car and not showing either the engine bay or the interior.

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

Dont like :-

The colour coded wheel centres

The colour coded door handles

The sunroof

The bee sting aerial

The spoiler

The colour

The wonky bay tree.

'part from that......

• Like 1

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

He's even got the wheely-bin 'Mr Fusion' attachment on the front instead of the rear cover.

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

It's a waste of good paint too Buddsy! To think that someone would have parted with their "hard-earned" to get this result......?!

Edited by stephenwhyte

It does need saving. .but its just too high an asking price to justify the rectification work required to bring it back to being a genuine and excellent example. If it was a "2k help me now" price yea.. but nearly 7k I think it will take a 'special' person

I reckon if a buyer gets a deal and spent a few hours paining bumpers, wheel centres & door handles black and throwing the wing in a skip it would probably start to look ok 

And the bee-sting aerial........it's just wrong in too many ways this Esprit sadly!

Edited by stephenwhyte

He's even got the wheely-bin 'Mr Fusion' attachment on the front instead of the rear cover.

Ha - just got it!

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein