Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
GT3 manifold replacement - Page 4 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

GT3 manifold replacement

• Gold FFM

Mild, I reckon.  I was convinced there was a leak around 3, but it's tough to see as this is a rusty sumbitch.  Looks like the primary leak was around the broken studs on no. 4.  Will have a better look tomorrow.  Maintenant il est cidre o'clock. 

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Reflected sunlight off a mirror-smooth surface!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Drilled, helicoiled, replaced.  Machined, but only a gnat's tadger.   :)

One or the other of you will have personal experience to draw that from...

I'll leave you two to decide which one of you that is! :)

It may well have happened when you were very VERY drunk so memories may be a little vague but I sure enjoyed it! :)

Chunky Lover

• Gold FFM

Very soon this thread is going to involve insertion, grinding, lapping, polishing, end float, thrust washers, mountings, flanges, replacement nuts, jacking, various special tools and myriad other double-entendres.  Thought I'd try and get them all out of the way now.

Very soon this thread is going to involve insertion, grinding, lapping, polishing, end float, thrust washers, mountings, flanges, replacement nuts, jacking, various special tools and myriad other double-entendres.  Thought I'd try and get them all out of the way now.

You forgot lubricant.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

I knew I could count on Simon to remember that.

• Gold FFM

This is weird.  I'm cleaning stuff.  I never clean stuff.