Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
GT3 manifold replacement - Page 6 - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

GT3 manifold replacement

• Gold FFM

Reckon it fits a number of Renaults.  We'll see...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Brilliant.  Seems everyone only sells kits now, so I may be waiting for Pete to send out another one...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I should have known.  Trev has a brand new one squirrelled away.  Probably next to the spare hadron collider.  He never fails to amaze me.

I should have known.  Trev has a brand new one squirrelled away.  Probably next to the spare hadron collider.  He never fails to amaze me.

Brilliant.  Seems everyone only sells kits now, so I may be waiting for Pete to send out another one...

thankfully you are not relying on me then

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Late to this so.....

That sucks!

Then

Oh, that's fab news! :D

That did make me chuckle! It's bad when parts arrive broken, do you think it happened during shipping Sparky?

Signature not working...

• Gold FFM

I imagine so, although it'd take an almighty impact to bend it like that!

• Gold FFM

Remove the word 'on', and the answer is NO. However, it may be a different story later today...

• Gold FFM

Yup, it's me needing the support bracket. The manifold will be just peachy.

• Gold FFM

Well, I shall be writing a very strong letter of complaint to Alunox.

It looks good, it's well made, but it's too damned easy to fit.  I've been robbed of at least 2 hours of blood, sweat and expletives.

This is a Lotus, for Pete's sake.  I expect difficulty, pain and depression at the very least.

IMAG1238_zpsa4ba5f42.jpg

• Like 1