Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GTE Registry - Page 10 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

Thanks was a big help having Mrs Ishy see yours.....

Going to be a bit of a shock for her though when the steering wheel is on the other side!

• Like 1

I ordered mine not long after Geneva in April so think it was May. Originally for a September build of six weeks so delivery October some time. This got dragged forward no doubt because the 400 was going on line and that would cause issues with older components on the same build line etc. now for a September 1st registration.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Just pulled up some old e-mails, looks like I first started harassing Lotus Motorsport way back in December 2012, and placed my "unofficial order" back in June 2013...........

• Like 1

I stand corrected (actually I'm sitting)

01 CH                                          Blue                Cognac              LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                  Cognac              RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                 RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight               Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight            Sports Racer      RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow      Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      bingoking                    Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0

09 UK       adfer                           Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      AVAILABLE                  Black                Sports Racer      RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer      RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      Sold                             Military Grey                               RHD               2+0

14 UK     Trevsked                      Metallic White  Sports Racer     LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK      TheKevlarKid              Arctic Silver        Black                LHD   MAN      2+0

16 UK      sizona                         Arctic Silver       Sports Racer    LHD                2+0

17 ??       Sold                             Black                 Sports Racer    LHD    IPS       2+0

18 ??       Sold                             Gold/Red           Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

19 ??       Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

20 UK     Ishy                              ???                    Black/Alcantara LHD   IPS      2+0

With 50+% of the owners on here maybe we should call it the Lotus Evora GTE - TLF Edition.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I might suggest to my fellow owners to order the Certificate of Provenance from Lotus CarsSeems almost like a must have item  for these very unique vehicles. 

I just ordered mine from Andy Graham: http://www.lotuscars.com/node/46089

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Just pulled up some old e-mails, looks like I first started harassing Lotus Motorsport way back in December 2012, and placed my "unofficial order" back in June 2013...........

About the same as me then, pretty much from the first time I clapped my eyes on one.

I kept trying to buy the one that was in bits around the back of Motorsport for years for use as a track car but they wouldn't sell it.

Soon as Russ phoned last year saying they were re-working twenty of them and do I want one? I was in, no questions asked. 

I would of had mine here sooner than now (in the sense of when I paid my deposit) had it not been for the fact I had just bought a V6 Cup a year or so earlier not knowing they were going to be available. Had I of known, then I would have just hung out for one.

I basically paid the holding deposit they asked and told them to keep putting me to the back of the list until I had sold the Exige or they got to my car on the list which bought me some extra time. 

I think like most of us on here that have bought one (or looked to buy one), we have all had to sacrifice something at the alter in order to own one.

The boys back at Lotus have been very good really in the way they have sold them off and how they have dealt with the sale of them. I truly believe the cars are all in the right hands shall we say... 

:D

Trying not to get too excited especially since it's looking like it will probably be at least a month before I can drive mine..

IVA date is not till 12th August so even with a quick turn around at the DVLA it may as well be a September registration. 

TBD Number 20 is not Silver  :no  I'm afraid....... Gav's does look stunning as does your white one!

Not 100% sure about the colour really did want a white one but was persuaded differently...

Interior is black (not sports racer) half & half leather/alcantara.

Ah just realised when I looked at the register that I didn't say what colour mine actually was....

When I say I'm worried about the colour of course they are all incredible & wouldn't turn down any one of the ones I've seen (with the possible exception of the gold one) but............... I always said I'd never buy a green car!

Ah just realised when I looked at the register that I didn't say what colour mine actually was....

When I say I'm worried about the colour of course they are all incredible & wouldn't turn down any one of the ones I've seen (with the possible exception of the gold one) but............... I always said I'd never buy a green car!

So what colour, are you saying its green, and if so which green?? ;)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Thanks for the vote of confidence !

I'm sure it will be great...... just looking at Gav's pics though, as much as they all look great the lighter colours are  :thumbsup:

it does look good having seen it myself and that was only part built. Fair play to Rich for being a bit different in the way he has gone with it aswell, bravo that man!! it will be good to see once done.

Ps. Thomas, my interior is the same as Rich, 1/2 leather/alcantra. Ta.

Edited by TheKevlarKid

I do think they are all great but if I had been in your position motorsport green would have been a strong contender. Wow it's going to look fantastic!

Gav

it does look good having seen it myself and that was only part built.....

You tease!  :harhar:

Can't someone sneak any pictures of it in build, not that I am impatient or anything .... OK maybe I am :lol:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Was up at the factory yesterday seeing mine in final stages of build along with Trevor, nearly finished. There are seven cars on site mostly all now built and ready to soon go. They all looked fantastic, there is no 'bad' colour....swoon!

I also ordered mine after Geneva having decided to cancel for now my 400 order and go for the GTE. Mine also due for IVA Aug 12th with Ishy's for Sept 1st reg.

Russell and Dave at Motorsport along with the other build guys have done a mega job with all the cars. Top blokes.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Latest corrections

01 CH                                          Blue                  Cognac              LHD   IPS      2+2

02 UK      21gg_                         Blue                  Cognac              RHD   IPS      2+2

03 UK      domguy                      Black & Gold     Black                 RHD   IPS      2+0

04 UK      LotusLeftLotusRight Starlight Black   Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+2

05 HK      Sold                             Solar Yellow      Sports Racer     RHD   IPS      2+0

06 HK      Sold                             Starlight             Sports Racer      RHD   MAN    2+0

07 CH      Sold                            Sport Yellow      Sports Racer      LHD   MAN     2+0

08 UK      bingoking                    Black & Gold     Venom               RHD   MAN    2+0

09 UK       adfer                           Carbon              Carbon              LHD   IPS       2+0

10 UK      AVAILABLE                  Black                Sports Racer      RHD   IPS      2+2

11 DE      TBD                             Aspen White      Sports Racer     LHD   MAN     2+0

12 HK      Sold                             Aspen White      Sports Racer      RHD   IPS       2+0

13 UK      Sold                             Military Grey                                 RHD                2+0

14 UK     Trevsked                     Metallic White   Sports Racer     LHD   IPS        2+0

15 UK     TheKevlarKid             Arctic Silver        Black/Alcantara  LHD   MAN     2+0

16 UK      sizona                         Arctic Silver       Sports Racer    LHD                2+0

17 ??       Sold                             Black                   Sports Racer    LHD    IPS       2+0

18 ??       Sold                             Gold/Red            Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

19 ??       Sold                             Aspen White       Sports Racer     LHD   IPS      2+0

20 UK     Ishy                         Motorsport Green    Black/Alcantara LHD   IPS      2+0

Yes fingers crossed was hoping I might make the September meet in it, wonder if the other Gav could be persuaded to pop over the hills for it?

• Like 1

Perhaps the GTE owners should start one of those 5 yearly anniversary European tours? Like a more exclusive version of those held by owners of the McLaren F1 (100 built) or Ferrari 250 GTO (39 built).

So keep your diaries clear for summer 2020!

Back to the present day, mine had its 1000 mile running-in service last Saturday, so it's big fun time from now on in.  :devil:

• Like 2