Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GTE Registry - Page 30 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GTE Registry

TBD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just thought I'd check on the current market for these. I have spotted four for sale in recent months:

No. 11: (white, LHD manual, ex TBD, crash-repaired): EUR 134,900 for sale in Germany

No. 14: (white LHD auto, ex Trevsked, 5700 miles) GBP 112,000 sold by Hoffmans

No. 17: (white LHD auto,  ex adfer, 13000 miles) GBP 95,000 for sale at George MacKay in Scotland 

No. 20: (green LHD auto,  ex Ishy, 1300 miles) GBP 110,890 for sale at JCT600

I don't know what happened to the Stratton "continuation" cars.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to can give you more news about the Stratton cars very soon ?

As I know they've finish the set-up of the engine and the car will be ready to be sold ?

À funny pics of today ( "a vendre" means for sale in french :lol:)

received_10214907573112289.jpeg

• Like 2

Why be classic when you can be unique

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stratton just post a pics on Facebook of one of there GTE who is not part of the twenty official :P

I remember that one at the Factory, the color feet well one the car 

FB_IMG_1520549288064.jpg

Edited by Babas89

That's how it was, my A pillars, roof, side scoops and sale panel are painted as well but its not as noticeable in dark blue. The A pillar trims need to black/carbon on that. I notice its on standard 400 alloys, so presumably they are running spacers on the rear wheels?

You're right @LotusLeftLotusRight they've got 4 or 5 cars that are not suppossed to still existing :ph34r:

I still hope to can get one a day who was my favorite GTE when I saw them all at the factory before rebuilt....

Edited by Babas89

Now I'd argue differently.  That is one of the original GTE's, The 20 cars the factory 'reworked' are GT350's from GTE's...

That exact above car is what inspired me to be one of first customers to have the colour 'Pewter' on a V6 cup car.

That cars is also briefly glimpsed in a car TV program from a couple of years ago. Can't remember which one now but you see that GTE in a background shot.

• Like 1