Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 2 - UK - Kent - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

gt111

Ribs on standby for tomorrow evening, and hoping they have had some Curious Brew barrels in by now.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good to meet some new members, we had a great time. Mark, next time skip the ribs, it's painful to watch a man struggling like that.

As a bonus, the new headlights worked a treat on the way back home!

Margate Exotics.

I wouldlike to come and say hi if you are OK with me popping along. obvioulsy i missed the July meeting but i would like to try to make the August or Septemeber meet I have looked through the posts to see if there is a calender or set of days but cant find anything. are there any fixed dates?

Do you expect me to talk........ No Mr Bond I expect you to die!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going away for a few days holiday next week so won't be able to make the meet next week, have fun and I'll see you at the next one.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be on holiday (again) at the next meet but a reminder that its a week today.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Damn not going to make this one due to work!!

Hopefully the next one, I don't want any of you getting too excited about a Diesel Merc Estate anyway so probably best I can't make it :-)

Danny

I'm in the middle of packing up my house ready to move next week, shame I can't make it as I've just bought not one but two Esprits, and I have a ton of questions that would be best to ask with a beer....